• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of eyes

쿠꾸쿠 2023-12-29 (금) 18:09 8 Months ago 1988
What I want 1. Correction of different degrees of sagging eyelids on both sides (slightly square eye on the left, round eye on the right) 2. Clear eyes 3. Quick recovery 4. In-out or semi-out 5. Sausage XXXXX 6. (Most important) I am good at double eyelids I don't know, so I hope the director can fit the trend and keep my face in good shape for n years. Foot review by Shin Non-hyeon ㄱㄹ/Director I don't know. My friend had a rhinoplasty and it went well, so I went. After applying, I waited for about 30 minutes, and the director-director. -The director was a little embarrassed, and even though I showed him the photo, he said he didn't know what I wanted and said he wanted to hold it like this. In conclusion, I'm not sure if it suits me well or not...? I recommend incision + bridge + epicanthoplasty. Is epicanthoplasty just recommended? Excluding the front cover, the cost is about 270 won. This is the cost if you do all of this. I heard that you have to pay a deposit of 100,000 won on the day of the consultation to cover this cost, so I just paid it without knowing what was going on. I'm going to get a refund soon haha... - Gentleman ㅈㅇㅌ/ ㅇㅎㅎDirector, there were a lot of people looking for Seongyesa, so I was waiting to go . I was just crazy. The lines you made were blunt and not that pretty. Incisions are not recommended, and natural adhesion is recommended, but semi-finished doesn't work because of Mongolian folds, so I recommended in-out. Other recommendations are additional. Recommended only natural adhesion without any surgery, no events in the low 1 million won range - Apgujeong ㅍ/ㄱㄷㄱ Director went in the morning and waited for about 15 minutes and said he would make a semi if you wanted, recommended natural adhesion, recommended incisions, recommended natural adhesion (Is this a 12-hole adhesion only here?) Mongolia They say you have to open the front and top because the wrinkles are tight. 2.1 million hospitals have a very factory-like feel, so I don't know if it will suit my face. - Gentleman ㅈㅇㅈㅇ/ㄱㅂㅇ Director, there are a lot of people here at Seongyesa, but the wait is about 20 minutes, and the director-director-director's eyelids are closed. The thickness of the skin is different on both sides, so low in-out for the thicker side = In fact, he recommended in-line and also recommended eyelids. First of all, it looks more natural than the line I wanted. Why did he recommend the upper slit? Anyway, he recommended it, but I didn't want to get a slit, so I skipped it. I heard that the recommendation for natural adhesion + eye bridge is 160,000 won. If you add upper flap, it is in the low 2,000,000 won range. ——— Clean and unnecessary surgery (although it is based on the director's standards). I like the place that was not recommended, but it was difficult to sell it because of the time and stamina. I respect you guys. The line is that ㅈㅇㅈㅇ isn't that bad, so I'm debating between ㅈㅇㅌ and ㅈㅇㅌ. If there are people who have had natural adhesion surgery here, please share some information. It's my first surgery, so it's really difficult... If you have anything to dislike, please let me know!! I want to do well on my first attempt, so please give me a lot of help haha. I can't and don't plan on having repeat surgery...

Comment 13
Ililililll 2023-12-29 (금) 18:24 8 Months ago Address
ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 여기 어딘지 알 수 있을까?? 인터넷도 그렇고 아플에서도 많이 보여서 궁금해

쿠꾸쿠 Writer 2023-12-29 (금) 18:25 8 Months ago Address
자연주의~ 제이제이랑 안 헷갈리게 주의하삼
merrylove 2023-12-29 (금) 22:37 8 Months ago Address
ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 예약걸어놓고 궁금했는데 후기감사요
채니닌 2023-12-29 (금) 23:18 8 Months ago Address
오 멋있어용
킴뽀삐 2023-12-30 (토) 16:17 8 Months ago Address
ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 상담 관심 잇었는데 감사해요!
김복보2 2023-12-31 (일) 10:54 8 Months ago Address