• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of Boknose-free implants

풀빵짱 2023-12-29 (금) 01:54 8 Months ago 1156
First of all, I have a typical nose bridge, but the tip is heavy and droopy! I was planning on going without implants, so I received consultation focusing on the tip of my nose + I asked if it would be good to get an opening as well. 1. ㅇㅇㅌ Actually, I went there with no expectations at all, but I was surprised at how good the quality of the consultation with the director was. There was no waiting and the hospital was pleasant. They told me exactly what I wanted. They said my eyes are still good enough and don't need to be dilated. There was no pressure to write a review or make a reservation. Nose 260 2. ㅇㅍ This is the place I was most looking forward to going. I heard that the director is good at nose surgery. As expected, the director confidently said that this is the type of nose that the director is best at, that cotton will be removed in one day, and that there will be no side effects since it is a non-implanted type, and the director also said it was very easy. Simply? He said that he absolutely recommends that you open your eyes. Overall, I could see that both the director and the manager were confident, and without even realizing it, I placed a reservation deposit as if I was fascinated... I bet with the intention of canceling if I couldn't do it later, but I kind of regret it. No. 330 3. Haha . I went here with high expectations, but the director (Director Woo) was very professional and kind during the consultation. But I had to send a lot of review photos and received a deposit of 100,000 won. They said they would return it if I sent them all the photos, but I felt a bit burdened because I felt like I had to go to the hospital very often after removing some kind of cotton on the 5th day. There was little pressure to make same-day reservations here as well. I think I'll probably choose ㅇㅍ or ㅇㅂ for nose 280? but I'm really worried ㅠㅠ Photos If you look at the reviews, ㅇㅂ is really my taste and feels natural, and ㅇㅍ is a bit flashy, but I also like ㅇㅍ for the hospital atmosphere and the director... Anyway, I hope this helps!

Comment 8
현쑤 2023-12-29 (금) 09:58 8 Months ago Address
ㅇㅍ들어봤어 홍원장님 유명하시던데 세곳 다 무보형물로 상담 받은거야? 무보형물이면 어떤거?

풀빵짱 Writer 2023-12-29 (금) 12:08 8 Months ago Address
엉 세곳 다 무보형물! 자가연골, 비중격연골만 사용하기로 했어
그만좀탓해 2023-12-29 (금) 11:28 8 Months ago Address
후기 잘 봤어!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
이이라라 2023-12-31 (일) 01:03 8 Months ago Address
오 나도 ㅎㅇㅂ 상담 예약해놨는데 기대된다 후기랑 예약강요가 좀 걸리네ㅠ
Leeleeleel… 2024-01-04 (목) 08:31 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
비익 2024-01-15 (월) 03:55 7 Months ago Address
혹시 첫번째 ㅇㅇㅌ 어딘지 알려줄 수 잇어? 워낙 겹치는 초성이 많아서 궁금해 ㅠㅜ
Coconutmil… 2024-01-28 (일) 01:02 7 Months ago Address
코 어떤 거 성형 상담받았어???
숙주콩나물 2024-07-04 (목) 19:44 2 Months ago Address
ㅇㅍ ㅎㅈㅁ 원장님한테 눈도 한번에 받을 생각이야? 눈 수술도 잘하신데??
Prev  Next  List