• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the construction of nose ㅇㅇㅇ, ㄹㅋ, ㄷㅌㅈ

코레이리 2023-12-27 (수) 10:24 8 Months ago 1724
I received counseling for my shortening nose. Since I am a reconstructionist, I am in a case where I need to have autologous reconstruction as a last resort. Since I had contractures with silicone twice, I went with the premise that if I had surgery with silicone, I would have a 100% chance of getting contractures. What if it is the safest material for others? There are always exceptions, and I am that exception... ㅠ And since I've already had multiple surgeries, there won't be any usable tissue inside, so I don't want a flashy nose, but I want a nose that I can use for everyday life without worrying about how my nose looks. And there should be no aftereffects, so I filtered out doctors who were too focused on appearance. (Of course, it's an otolaryngology department, but I don't like doctors who always make witch noses in the same shape...) And I want a place with an anesthesiologist on staff and a good safety system, so I go to famous places even if they don't have an anesthesiologist. I will only write about three places today. I only travel to the Gangnam area... Hospital ㄱㄹㅇㅅㅇㅇㅇ, treatment fee 10,000 won (payment upon reservation) CT scan 30,000 won (said to be free at events) Recommended procedure by resident anesthesiologist Stem cell treatment for 8 weeks after implant removal , nose bridge and buttocks autologous dermis, The director of costal cartilage sleep anesthesia for the tip of the nose is skilled and seems like a talented person? There was. Many before and after references were shown, and the current status of some of them was confirmed more than 5 years after surgery. However, I don't know if it was effective for people whose stem cells were crushed or collapsed, but I actually wonder how effective it would be in my case. I can't bring myself to open my nose, remove silicone, get injections for 8 weeks, and then open my nose again and have surgery... It's too much of a burden to open my nose one last time and have surgery. The plastic surgery clinic where I had contractures from a previous surgery with silicone insertion is very large and has an anesthesiologist, and the head nurse there is a relative of mine. But didn't my relative say that this would be resolved really well with stem cells? (Actually, I didn't even say that even if you put silicon in it, you can get a buildup. It's getting really hot...) Anyway, that's why I gave up on stem cells. If the condition is really bad, it seems that the best time for reoperation after removing the implant can be brought up a little sooner, so people who need it can do it, but I don't think I would choose it. I don't have any inflammation at all, it's just getting shorter little by little... Hospital fee 10,000 won (payment at time of reservation) No CT or X-ray. The director I have been keeping an eye on for a long time. Because your skills are already famous. The aesthetics are also good. Recommended procedures: nose bridge silicone, nasal tip autologous ribs, nostril lowering It is said that many patients end up wanting to repeat the surgery because they do not know how much it will be absorbed when performing autologous dermal surgery. So, if you really want, they can use self-derm, but they recommend silicone. But since I built it because of silicone, I don't like silicone anymore, so it was a shame that they pushed back on silicone. I understand that this is because many patients say they need to look pretty without knowing the aftereffects. And for a nose like mine that has had many surgeries, it is obvious that if you put it into the dermis, it will absorb a lot. Hospital ㄷㅌㅈ treatment fee: 25,000 won, separate fee for Recommended procedures: self-flap on the bridge of the nose, self-flap on the tip of the nose, a procedure that is effective in lowering the nostrils if the tip of the nose is more tightly packed with sternum than expected. There isn't much to say about it, but I studied it and found it to be the best fit for my needs and the most trustworthy. When I looked at the surgery records from various plastic surgery clinics where I had surgery, they were too simple and did not even properly write what kind of procedure was performed, and the only records were like diaries written in a haphazard manner for fear of being scolded for being annoying. However, I know that this is a place that records properly, comparable to the university hospital system. The recording sheet may not seem like a big deal, but you don't know how important it is in the worst case scenario where you have to open your nose again later (this happened 3 times haha). I paid money to remove the recording paper, but it was just paper waste... impossible to refer to. Even the person who wrote that probably doesn’t remember what he did, right? A relative of mine was having trouble breathing at a really famous hospital without an anesthetist, and the doctor was so shocked that he dropped the scalpel and was in a big mess. So, I really want to choose a hospital that has an anesthesiologist on staff... I have made several reservations in the future. I'll try again after I return!

Comment 12
cakeS2 2023-12-27 (수) 12:21 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코레이리 Writer 2023-12-27 (수) 13:08 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lllana 2024-01-10 (수) 16:51 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코레이리 Writer 2024-01-11 (목) 14:34 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
요봉봉 2024-01-10 (수) 17:02 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코레이리 Writer 2024-01-13 (토) 18:27 8 Months ago Address
일단 저 세군데 중엔 ㄷㅌㅈ이 젤 맘에 들었구 이후에 ㄷㄹ이랑 ㅋㅂㅈ다녀왔고 앞으로 ㅇㅊㅂ 예약돼있어.

ㄷㅌㅈ은 너무 콧대는 지금보다는 낮게 해야하지믄 일단 늑연골 코끝도 늑연골 하자고 하고 블로그에도 와핑(휘어짐)은 극복할 수 있는 노하우가 있다고 잘 써있어. 경력이 젤 오래된 선생님이니까 그 부분 좀 더 확신이 서면 아마 여기 가게 돨거 같아. 개인적으로 난 원장님 믿음 갔어...

ㄷㄹ은 와핑 해결 절대 안된다고 콧대는 진피를 넣자는데 진피는 흡수율이 거의 90%까지도 있어서 이건 아니다 싶어서  패스했고... 내가 구축이 아니래.  코끝 딸려올라간 건 염증 때문이 아니라 코끝을 잘 잡아놓지 않아서라고.. 그럼 아무도 안 당기는데 염증성 구축도 아닌데 왜 올라가는지에 대한 답은 어디서 찾아야 할지 미궁에 빠졌지...

ㅋㅂㅈ는 미세염증성으로 구축일어나서 딸려올라간건 맞다고 하는데 애초에 콧대가 너무 낮지 않으니 실리콧 콧대 빼버리고, 콧대부분이 정면에서 봤을 때 꽤 넓으니 절골해서  폭 줄이면 높이가 1미리 정도 올라간대. 그리고 코끝은 늑으로 하자고 하더라고. 그럼 콧대에 아무것도 없는데 괜찮을까 했더니 늑연골 채취하면서 나온 근막을 콧대랑 코끝 경계 부분에 넣어주겠다고 하더라구.
그리구 코를 많이 내려야 하는데 한 번으로안될 수 있어서 하는 데까지 해보고 피부가 더 늘어나지 않으면 일단 닫은 후 늘어나기를 기다려서 2차로 수술해야 할 수 있고 이 부분은 무료고 마취비용만 내면 된대.

근데 콧대랑 코끝 경계에 넣은 근막이 흡수돼서 없어져버리면 안장코가 될 수 있어서 그부분이 좀 걱정이야. 

ㅋㅂㅈ가 내 케이스에 맞는 전후사진 진짜 많이 보여줬는데 모양은 다들 예쁘고 수술도 잘 돼서 좋아 보였어. 보형물 뺐는데도 높이도 전혀 낮지 않고 코끝을 예쁘게 해노니까 좋더라. 근데 수술 후 몇 년 지난 사진들은 아니라 붓기를 생각하면 콧대 부분이 훨 낮아질거고 근막 흡수된 케이스도 있을거라 내 생각에는 인상이 너무 많이 달라지거나 안장코 리스크가 있었어. 여긴 이비인전문의이면서 모양도 잘 잡는 장점이 있더라.

가격은 거의 다 비슷했어. 한 장 근처ㅋ 난 재재재라 비싸그등.
ㄷㅌㅈ ㅋㅂㅈ 두군데 모두 비공내리기 포함된 가격이야.
뇽뇽이999 2024-01-17 (수) 21:17 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코레이리 Writer 2024-01-17 (수) 22:20 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망고파인바나나 2024-03-12 (화) 18:09 6 Months ago Address
ㄷㅌㅈ가 어디야?

코레이리 Writer 2024-03-16 (토) 13:08 5 Months ago Address
닥터진이비인후과 야.
결국 여기서 수술했고 일반 성형외과랑은 시스템이 비교도 안돼. 완전 대학병원급이랑 다를 바가 없어서 진짜 안전함에 일단 만족했어! 이건 성형 가볍게 한두번 해본 사람은 모를 수도 있는 부분이지 ㅠ
수도 있

익명의예사 2024-04-16 (화) 05:56 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
podopodo 2024-09-10 (화) 10:05 7 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List