• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Apgujeong ㄴㅈㅎ review

성공진심 2022-09-14 (수) 20:54 1 Years ago 1501
Hospital name: ㄴㅈㅎ Plastic Surgery Consultation area: 3 types of facial contouring The front jaw is said to have a T-section, about 0.8mm. Put it back. (Retraction Surgery) Because of the Retraction Surgery, you may lose a little bit of weight, but since you don't have any skin on your face, it won't be noticeable that much. If it is noticeable, it can be improved with lifting, etc. Cheekbones are most likely to have no sagging cheekbones. Any cheekbones that protrude below the standard next to the eye can be hit. Still, except for the part where the cheekbones protrude, there is no flesh on the temples or the cheeks underneath the cheekbones (because they are hollow), so those areas may be slightly noticeable after cheekbones are removed, but of course, the effect of improving the face is much better than the current state. In the case of women, it can be done like liposuction, but in the case of men, it is just a matter of getting cheekbones done.. Both 45-degree cheekbones and side cheekbones are improved (different from quick cheekbones). There are scars on both sides of the sideburns, and stitches are removed 8 days after surgery. It is said that the design can be customized from half to three-fifths of the total length of the square jaw . You can make your chin soft, or you can go in at an angle. No matter what you do, you can see improvement. Even if you hit the side chin, it has the same effect as when seen from the front. You have to hit the front chin at the same time as you hit the square jaw to get a natural effect. I'm planning to do 3 types from the beginning, so I'm not worried. It is effective because it is played together without any need. There is only one director, and he is specialized in contouring. Advantages and disadvantages. If you say you want to do a clear outline, this would be fine . If you say you want to do the eyes or nose, it's a little ambiguous. Maybe because the director has been famous for a long time , it's one of the places I always go for a consultation. There were a few customers, but there was a very long wait. No (I made a reservation in advance) The counselor explained very kindly and the director also explained in quite detail (30 minutes seemed strange) Although the location is Apgujeong, the hospital itself has a classic feel. It doesn't have the feel of a modern hospital, but it has a well-maintained, slightly dated feel.. That 's it.

Comment 4
징이징요 2022-09-14 (수) 21:57 1 Years ago Address
I was curious, thank you for the detailed review.
이랑랑dkdk 2022-09-20 (화) 05:13 1 Years ago Address
Is there a consultation fee here?

감쟈킹 2022-09-30 (금) 00:48 1 Years ago Address
I went this week and there was no consultation fee.
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 20:16 22 Days ago Address
고생많았어!
Prev  Next  List