• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

List of natural rhinoplasty products

아뤼슈 2024-05-25 (토) 21:50 2 Months ago 1909
*Slightly upturned nose, bulbous nose, short nose, wide nose bridge ㅇㅆ - Visited based on recommendation of an acquaintance, osteotomy ㅇ, silicone supplementation, nose tip correction, overall surgery is recommended. Most of the reviews are about a place where people worry about having a flashy nose, but my acquaintance had a successful surgery. ㄷㅌㅁ - Osteotomy x, I visited because it only seems to correct the tip of the nose, correction with donated dermis (Megaderm), nose beam to tie the cartilage, and even lowering the nostrils are recommended. There are a lot of natural reviews, so it's good, but I couldn't decide because I was worried about whether it would be permanent. ㅅㅇㅇ - Osteotomy ㅍㄹㅈ - Osteotomy ㅇ, nasal septum (too small) + ear cartilage (more), silicone , nasal septum + ear cartilage + dermis behind the ear, similar price range to ㅇㅆ (slightly higher), but only 2 surgeries are performed per day. They told me that my septum was sufficient and that I should choose osteotomy. ㅂㅌㅇ - Osteotomy ㅇ, silicone x, nasal septum + ear cartilage, subcutaneous removal, 2-3 surgeries per day, CT photos explained in detail. If your nasal septum is small but you want to raise it without being greedy, you can use it. Osteotomy is said to be essential. I want to see a review photo related to Bokko, but it's hard to find the front view. Similar price range to ㅍㄹㅈ. *ct free 4ㅇ31ㅇ - Final decision! Osteotomy, silicone Please explain logically and in detail why it is good to do the tip of the nose and even the use of materials. *Consultation fee and CT fee - 50,000 won. Overall, all doctors and managers were very kind and explained accurately. There are clear pros and cons to using ribs for the first surgery. Because I pursue a natural nose, I have ended up excluding places that recommend ribs first. It would be a good idea to find out more about nose materials through search, YouTube, and consultation before making a choice.

Comment 11
sweetcam 2024-05-25 (토) 22:38 2 Months ago Address
재수술이야??
아뤼슈 Writer 2024-05-25 (토) 22:58 2 Months ago Address
첫수!
미니미야 2024-05-27 (월) 19:07 2 Months ago Address
오 나도 요즘 코 할려고 병원 여기저기 알아보고 플레저로 생각하고  있는데 고마워^^
수수주연까까 2024-06-16 (일) 22:31 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

아뤼슈 Writer 2024-06-17 (월) 08:11 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
8ㅅ8 2024-07-14 (일) 03:19 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

아뤼슈 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 13:54 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
파절이무침 2024-07-29 (월) 21:43 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

아뤼슈 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 13:55 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
깡자감 2024-08-13 (화) 01:07 7 Days ago Address
그.. 다른 질문이지만 혹시 ct 한 곳에서 찍은거 달라 구래서 다른 병원에서 그거 보고 상담 받을수 잇낭..?... 저깃는 곳 다 씨티 찍은거양?..

아뤼슈 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 13:55 5 Days ago Address
내가 핸드폰으로 찍어간 사진으로 된 곳도 있었는데, 결국 상담 더 깊게 들어가려면 해당 병원에서 또 찍어야하더라. 그래도 핸드폰으로 찍어놓는거 추천
Prev  Next  List