• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A review of 7 incisions and ptosis treatment in Seomyeon, Busan

안검하수수술해요 2024-01-17 (수) 14:43 6 Months ago 1608
1. ㅇㅇㅇㅋ as 3 years Post-surgery progress monitoring Cash price for inner double incision eye shape correction for 6 to 1 year 130 2. ㅈㅇㅅㅌ as 2 years Eyes may slightly close, inner double eye shape correction as thin as possible Same as current car 132 3. ㅇㅋㅇ 1 year as same as current car 2.42 million Double eye correction Fat relocation 4. Free for 1 year Anesthesia fee incurred after 1 year Due to severe ptosis, eye surgery is temporary. Explain that if astigmatism is severe, the astigmatism becomes worse for a month and then returns. Double eye correction Current 150 ka 165 5 ㅇㅇㅂ 2 years as free for scar area, etc. Laser semi-sleep inner double eye correction Upper eyelid surgery They say that your eyes will become rounder and cooler if you do the upper eyelid surgery together Cash price 200 6. ㄷㅍㅇㅅ Only consultation with the director Price 150 Ask to get a ptosis diagnosis at a university hospital Only then. It's accurate 7. ㅈㅅㅎ A patient who suffered from side effects of eye correction at another hospital is re-operated with normal eyes. In case of ptosis, looking downward and closing the eyes is bound to be uncomfortable. A person who frequently undergoes ptosis surgery at a university hospital. If there are not enough days to release the sutures, reoperation is performed immediately . (They say don't do upper eyelid surgery. The more difficult the surgery is, the more it will fail.) Price Cash price 200 Overall, all hospitals told me that surgery was difficult on one eye because the eye itself had severe ptosis. Doctors commonly tell me that my lifting power is too weak, but since they say the same thing, I am attracted to the hospital that gives the most detailed consultation. In fact, the hospital I want to go to the most is in Seoul (you can see explanations and cases of ptosis surgery on YouTube). They showed me so much detail) I was told that I had to make a reservation for a consultation in mid-March, so I gave up because it was too late . So I tried shopping in Busan, but everyone said it was a difficult surgery, so I just thought I wanted to go to a really good hospital. Can you recommend another hospital? Are there any good places or hospitals among these?

Comment 3
dlQJwudy 2024-01-19 (금) 15:38 6 Months ago Address
ㅍㄹㄷㅇ 전원장님도 상담 잘 해주시던데 ㅍㅅㅈ랑 두 곳 추가로 가바
옙옙 2024-02-02 (금) 07:10 6 Months ago Address
ㅅㅍ ㄱㅇㅈ 원장 후기 좋던데!!
zizidhdh 2024-02-21 (수) 08:16 5 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니당!!
Prev  Next  List