Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the puffy nose and hooked beak (ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅁㅂ)

포항항항하 2023-12-13 (수) 04:11 8 Months ago 1522
ㅇㅇㅂ - Director ㅇㅈㅅ □ CT ⭕️ Photography ⭕️ Consultation fee ❌ □ Friendliness: Medium, the coordinator was a bit unfriendlyㅜㅜ The manager was friendly. □ Waiting time: Takes a long time. I think I waited for more than 20-30 minutes each time I met Sil-won-sil. Consultation takes about 5 minutes □ Consultation: It was my first consultation, so I went without knowing anything, but they didn't explain exactly how the surgery would be done, and they pointed out the problem and the consultation ended quickly (ex) When I looked at the CT, my nose was crooked and my septum cartilage wasn't very good. I don't have it, so I have to use costal cartilage. Silicone will be used for the bridge of the nose, and mention of the surgical method❌ □ Estimate: 275 for the first nose, 88 per curved nose, hooked nose, silicone section +Autologous rib 165 +Ear cartilage 35 Total about 785? □ Discount benefits: Gangnam Unnie, 3 Bobby Talk reviews, approximately 50% discount for same-day reservations □ Total 400, time required: about 1 hour 35 minutes / Waiting is too long and feels a bit like a factory ㅁㅂ - Director ㄱㅈㅎ □ CT❌ Photography⭕️Consultation fee❌     - CT scan available for 30,000 won □ Kindness: Good □ Waiting time: I waited about 20 minutes before meeting the director. □ A/S period: Free A/S once within 1 year □ Consultation: He explained the surgical method and problems very well. Because the beak is curved, inserting silicone will accentuate the curve, so non-implants are recommended. If you put it in, I recommend a thin one of 3~3.5mm (is it really thin..?) He said there was no need for osteotomy or nose reduction. I feel like I don't recommend unnecessary surgery. □ Estimate: Approximately 600 for hooked beak, curved nose, silicone, etc. + 250 for self-made ribs □ Discount benefits: 20% discount on the condition of same-day reservation and review Discount for self-buying❌ □ Total about 660? Duration: about 1 hour / Consultation was better than ㅇㅇㅂ, but too expensive… At first, I mainly went to famous mid to large companies, but somehow it felt like it didn't fit the direction I was pursuing...! Since I moved what I scribbled on a notepad, the organization is a bit lacking. Afterwards, I plan to visit 6 more places and try my best to write them down...

Comment 4
코커컨어넌 2023-12-13 (수) 07:59 8 Months ago Address
감사합니다 정보
로아이아 2023-12-13 (수) 10:15 8 Months ago Address
저도 약간 복코인데 잡아야겠네요
이재이재 2023-12-20 (수) 03:54 7 Months ago Address
에이비 어때요?
카레브러콜리 2023-12-30 (토) 19:28 7 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List