• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose removal ㅍㄹㅁ, ㅅㅅㅇ product review

언드레 2023-10-14 (토) 17:09 10 Months ago 1513
A nose that was over 10 years old suddenly developed an inflammatory reaction a few months ago, so I went to the hospital to have silicone removed. Among the three clinics, I visited two locations in Apgujeong. The director seemed gentle and confident, and without any luck, he said he could feel the tip of his nose just by repositioning the cartilage. You said you could go back to your old nose, but you seemed so confident that it actually made you feel more scared? Still, it seemed like a situation that didn't require any further manipulation, so he told me that the silicone could be removed quickly. It's a pity that I don't have a picture, and I'm anxious. They said it would make me have a pig's nose . I was devastated because they said I could lift my nose. They said I needed revision surgery on the tip of my nose, but they said I had to use a septum, so it was painful because I wanted to stop putting something in... But I have more confidence because it's a possibility, but it's burdensome to have surgery again, so I'll have to think about it. Because I'm lucky, it's difficult to get a pig's nose, and I'm really worried about what to do to remove only the silicone, but I'm still going to go to the last of the three.

Comment 6
뚜두뚜두뚜 2023-10-14 (토) 23:34 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
세자비나마마 2023-10-15 (일) 09:29 9 Months ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁ is somewhere. I had a surgery 2 years ago and am thinking about reoperation, so please reply.
와타탓춋 2023-10-17 (화) 11:09 9 Months ago Address
I did it at ㅍㄹㅁ and it went really well naturally.

모에모에뀨 2024-04-26 (금) 14:59 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아이고야후후 2024-01-15 (월) 18:23 7 Months ago Address
ㅅㅅㅇ는 겁을 확실히 주더라고요 ㅠ
밍밍매 2024-05-31 (금) 12:13 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List