• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Gangnam Eye Treatment Review

여녁 2023-08-03 (목) 19:42 1 Years ago 1463
First of all, it was a first time and I had a lot of fat and sagging eyelids. There was no problem with protruding eye incisions and I wanted an in-out line. The prices were all similar, 200 seconds ~ 1.ㅈㅇㅌ The hospital was smaller and neater than I thought. The wait was short . I consulted with the director and it was the most comfortable out of all the places that sold medical services. The atmosphere was very friendly. He looked at the overall harmony of the face and measured the distance between the eyes. There were no excessive recommendations. Incision + epicanthoplasty was recommended. However, they said that eye correction was not required here and the explanation was a bit different from other hospitals, so I put it on hold. 2ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ Consultation fee: 10,000 won 1 I went there because I heard it was an in-hospital, and the hospital was clean. Out of all the places I've been to, the director gave the most detailed explanation. The director pursued natural lines. He made the lines look natural without overdoing it. The explanation was similar to ㄷㄹㅅ. Incision + eye correction + Upper epicanthoplasty (+ epicanthoplasty) recommendation. The explanation and lines were ㄱㅊ 3. ㄴㅅㅎ The hospital was bigger than I expected ㄴㅅㅎ I made a reservation for a consultation with the director, but the waiting time was a bit long. The director is very kind, but the director is blunt. Rather than explaining something first, he answered questions. The style of answering , but it definitely feels like he has done a lot of things and is very experienced. He said he doesn't do many surgeries in a day.  He said he pursues naturalness and does not recommend incisions if possible. The lines are natural. The manager did force a deposit, but the discount was quite large (almost 50), so I put down 200,000 won and said that partial incisions were the only option. Partial incision + upper opening (+ front opening) was recommended.
Written by
App

Comment 8
뚤아 2023-08-04 (금) 08:57 1 Years ago Address
If you are not feeling it yet, I recommend additional consultation elsewhere.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
tngp7220 2023-08-04 (금) 10:02 1 Years ago Address
Is there a consultation fee for eye consultation?? I didn't know.

여녁 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 13:53 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
수지지잉 2023-08-04 (금) 10:15 1 Years ago Address
If you have a lot of problems, you can go to the places you're worried about for re-consultation, go to other hospitals, or listen to the explanation of what you're worried about... ㅈㅇㅌ is one of the places I really want to visit with my own eyes. Indeng...the review is so personal...can you tell me the price? Looking at the reviews, it seems like the consultation is really good...ㅜㅜ

여녁 Writer 2023-08-04 (금) 13:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Rosieee 2023-08-08 (화) 19:29 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!!
헬로마이 2023-09-05 (화) 22:49 11 Months ago Address
정보 고마유ㅓ
깽깽이경 2023-09-18 (월) 10:56 10 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니당
Prev  Next  List