• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Seoul rhinoplasty review

송빵뿡 2023-07-07 (금) 11:12 1 Years ago 1492
1. The director of the ㄷㅌㅁ plastic surgery clinic has a similar nose style, but that is too much of a style for me, so I went to this place for a consultation. He said that he would collect two pieces of ear cartilage and put silicone in the bridge of the nose. He assured me that I could get a dilated look without even using the costal cartilage. He said that anesthesia was for sleeping and that it would take about 2 hours. Since I had a short nose, he suggested lowering the bridge of my nose and performing a non-incision nose reduction. There was no consultation fee, but the surgery fee was around 300-330. 2. ㅇㄴㅅㅌ As soon as I went to the plastic surgery clinic, I had to take pictures and take photos of the city, so it was hectic. People who go here take off all their earrings and necklaces. .!Anyway, before seeing the director, I consulted with the director first, consulted with the director, and lastly talked with the director again. I was told to lower my nose bridge here as well, but he said that the tip of the nose would look better with costal cartilage, so I heard that I could do it with ear cartilage, so I did as much as possible. When I said that I wanted to proceed with ear cartilage, he said that it is costal cartilage that acts as a support well..! The estimate was 900 for autologous costal cartilage, but he said he would set it at 700 with Evenga. Of all the places I went to for consultation, this was the only place that talked about pain-free injections or painkillers. (They say they will give you a painless injection if you remove the costal cartilage) 3. ㅎ Plastic surgery (formerly ㅅㅇ plastic surgery) This is ㅠㅜ Even if there is no information, it is so ridiculous. No, if anyone reading this has any information, please share it with me… Well , anyway, this is the only place where I have consulted twice ㅠㅜㅜBecause the first time, the director's explanation was so difficult hahahaha He gave me some kind of model for counseling, but my brain was too pure to even understand what he said when I was so busy the first time. They said we should lower the bridge of the nose and use costal cartilage for the tip of the nose. So I asked if ear cartilage wouldn't work. Just like here, a hard material is needed to act as a support, but ear cartilage is not suitable. He then asked me to do some kind of support restoration surgery. He also showed me the nose line I wanted and said it was definitely possible, and when he took a picture on the morning of the surgery, we talked about it further and went into surgery. He said that the thing I was most worried about was the side effects, so the doctor said if there were any side effects. He told me that if it does occur, it won't be a big problem if I remove it quickly. Since I was very worried, he also told me not to worry because my nose is not one with a high level of difficulty in surgery. He also said that anesthesia is done in a semi-conscious state. ..! That's how I got an estimate of 700. After going to the consultation, I realized that the luck I had thought about was really coming, so I was scared and confused because I didn't know where to go. I'm a little upset. If I find another place to go, I'll post..!

Comment 10
쩡워니 2023-07-07 (금) 15:53 1 Years ago Address
재수술은 진짜 잘 알아보고 해야함...ㅠㅠ 더 알아보는게 좋을것같앵

송빵뿡 Writer 2023-07-08 (토) 00:43 1 Years ago Address
흑 고마워 더 알아볼게
비중격코린이 2023-07-07 (금) 22:49 1 Years ago Address
알아보는게 진짜 일이다..

송빵뿡 Writer 2023-07-08 (토) 00:44 1 Years ago Address
저엉말 ㅠㅜㅜ지금도 딱히 얼굴에 불만은없는데 코끝만 따악 고치고싶단말야 근ㄷㅔ 대부분 코끝에서 부작용오더라구 너무 고민이야 ㅠㅜ 힘들ㄷ ㅏ 정보싸움..
뾰로렁 2023-07-08 (토) 22:50 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

송빵뿡 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 01:50 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뾰로렁 2023-07-09 (일) 01:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

송빵뿡 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 01:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
얌스 2023-08-16 (수) 21:29 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

송빵뿡 Writer 2023-08-17 (목) 01:05 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.