• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Daejeon Double Eyes Consultation Review

치이카와럽 2023-06-01 (목) 18:05 1 Years ago 1532
I went to Daejeon to get a consultation for double eyelid surgery.. ★ Some doctors say my eye condition is: Slightly protruding eyes. Drooping eyelids. There is not much fat in the eyes, and the gap between the eyes is short, so double eyelids cannot be enlarged. 1. Double eyelid (incision) - ㅂㄼ : I went there because Dr. Son Poompani said he does not recommend unnecessary things. Because my eyelids were very droopy, he told me to only do double incisions. Since it was the last hospital I went to in Daejeon, I asked about epicanthoplasty or eye correction, and he said there was no need for those. I wondered if I should do it here, but the director said I had a lot of fat in my eyes, so my trust was slightly lost. Other people said I didn't have much fat... --> I went to Seoul for a consultation, and the eyes themselves were slightly protruding, but my forehead bone was higher so it looked like a depression, so they said it was a depression and I needed to get the fat removed. It was a place that recommended less(?) unnecessary things , and when I asked about epicanthoplasty, Nuho said that exposure of 70-80 is normal(?) and ideal(?), but exposure of around 50 may or may not be recommended depending on the doctor's aesthetic preference. They say you have to focus on this yourself. 2. Double Hands (Burial) - ㅍㅇㅅ : The director was more famous for his nose than his eyes, and he said he wanted to do it naturally, so he said he thought it would be okay to just do it with buried hands. I liked the line itself, but I went there without a reservation, so I think it ended after about 4 minutes of consultation... so I'm not sure. 3. Eye correction, double eyelid surgery (director's original technique buried), epicanthoplasty - ㄱㄹㄹ : It was emphasized that it would not be effective without eye correction. However, it was the only one in the Daejeon area that recommended it, so I ended up being a little...um... --> But I went to two places in Gangnam, and both of them said to go to a blind school. I looked up reviews of Gangnam, and it seems like all Gangnam people say to go to a blind school. . 4. Double eyelid (incision), epicanthoplasty - ㅁㅇ : There weren’t many reviews. The consultation was paid, and I think he looked at my eyes very carefully. It is said that burial will not be possible. When I asked about a partial incision, he said it was possible, but he said he wasn't confident. 5. Double sleeve (double burial), front (top) opening - ㅅㅇㄱㄹ : My friend did it here and I went there. Perhaps because I brought up burial first, I said burial. When talking about AS, it is said that if it is resolved within 2 years, incision eye correction will be done for an additional fee. @Daejeon is definitely cheaper than Seoul. I went to two places in Gangnam, Seoul, but it seems to be 160% of Daejeon?
Written by
App

Comment 7
성형미인이라도되것어 2023-06-02 (금) 09:55 1 Years ago Address
헐 대전 정보 고마워 의사마다 관점?이 많이다르구낭,, 이래서 발품 많이 다녀보라는건가.. 6군데이상 다니는 예사들 많더라구
레고밟음 2023-06-02 (금) 17:26 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기글 고마워융
고기가조아용 2023-06-05 (월) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
헐 많이 돌아다녔넹
붕어빵떡 2023-06-10 (토) 16:15 1 Years ago Address
대전 ㅍㅇㅅ 쌍수 괜찮음 5년전에했는데 라인 그대로고 절개흉터도 거의없오 가격도 괜찮구
응으 2024-05-05 (일) 13:01 3 Months ago Address