• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I also leave a review

감자네고구마 2023-04-12 (수) 00:08 1 Years ago 1480
Non-incision-released eyes/double-handed consultation/order is not in chronological order, just the order that comes to mind/all, no consultation fee ㅇ ㅇㄹㅅ Small private hospital. I decided to go after just looking at reviews on the internet. I took the elevator down to the parking lot on the 2nd basement floor.. I was scared. The teacher was so kind. Please explain in detail . 6th reoperation consultation.. If you are sleeping for the first time, you may not have confidence in the non-incision surgery due to the condition of your eyes (size, eyelid thickness, etc.), but I recommend that you do the surgery again with a non-incision . Do you have any opinions about the surgical method? I was trustworthy and the counseling manager was good at explaining things without unnecessary details. It was cheap . I went to about 6 places and it was expensive.. the prices were all different.. ㅜㅜ Still, are the prices cheap here? Are they reasonable? I'm still thinking about it ㅇㅂㅈ I ended up going to this hospital after looking into the bags under my friend's eyes. The counseling director was very sensible, easy to talk to, and comfortable, so it was good, but the teacher's reviews seemed to focus on other areas such as double hands, nose, etc., so I canceled the reservation (I made a 20-minute call and canceled over the phone). Teacher ㅇㄱㅁ was talking about incision surgery (I'm not the only one ). It is natural to recommend an incision because the eye is full of incisions) My friend's under eye area was fine haha ​​(no consultation fee) I went through a friend's introduction. The teacher gave strict explanations. Showed pictures of celebrities of similar age or similar image. He recommended non-incision surgery (he strongly said that incisions were not necessary, and also had negative views on eye correction). The price was a bit expensive . (No consultation fee) Hospital. This location and the conditions are very comfortable. Valet parking . I went there because one of my family members came here. I really liked it when you caught my eye. It seems like you have a lot of experience and experience. The teacher is very trustworthy. He sets the direction with incision. The best quote... it makes no sense... so I gave up. ㅇㅇㄴㅋ (No consultation fee) I just came across it while searching on the internet . I don’t think it was the representative director. He said my eyelids were thick (this was the first time I heard this.. again, my ears perked up). He explained incision eye correction and was kind.. handsome.. There aren't many reviews about the price being reasonable , and the surgery was on hold for a while, so I canceled the reservation fee (cancelled by phone). I'm still wondering where to go..ㅜㅜ

Comment 10
오여샤 2023-04-12 (수) 08:31 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!! Which one did you choose?

감자네고구마 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
Still...I want to go to two or three more places...
t싱이 2023-04-12 (수) 14:54 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

감자네고구마 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 14:56 1 Years ago Address
Sorry, I'm not good at searching.
dkdydh 2023-04-12 (수) 16:54 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄼ It was true that it was expensive.
융푸라우 2023-04-12 (수) 17:50 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄹㅅ feels like a hospital that a lot of people go to through word of mouth... The director is so meticulous, I have to go there too! If you're too worried, try visiting a few more places.

감자네고구마 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
응 고마워~~^^
여름까지 2023-04-12 (수) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄹㅂ 비싼가보네 ㅠ
뚱땅띵빵 2023-04-14 (금) 00:53 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄹㅅ 많이 들어본듯! 후기 고마워!!
로드워 2023-05-04 (목) 01:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄹㅅ는 소문은 들어봤는데 실제로 후기를 본적이 없어 ㄱㄹㅂ는 진짜 비싸네
Prev  Next  List