• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of contour revision surgery for people with low nerve line

재수술성공꼭 2022-11-26 (토) 18:15 1 Years ago 1519
- ㅇㅇㅂPlastic Surgery Director ㅇㅅㅎ's friend first told me about the asymmetry and concerns that only he knew about, and said that the only thing that didn't work was the knife block, and he had a good eye for it, so I recommended him (the friend was scheduled for surgery). The consultation fee for the revision surgery was 50,000 Won, and after a thorough examination, I got 1 nerve line in the lower body. They say they can't cut it at all because it's left in advance. You can only do a front chin, but don't say that if you retract or reduce the chin, it will result in a flat chin. You can do a square jaw, but don't say that it will result in a gaping chin. You can also do a front chin, but they say that if you do it, the mid-face will be long and the proportions will be broken. - Director of ㅇㄷㅊ Plastic Surgery Clinic, an acquaintance received this from the director. Afterwards, he became a celebrity. This is the hospital where I had the highest expectations even before the consultation. Other hospitals and the original hospital said they couldn't cut it anymore, but they said they could only cut it a little bit, but they would give it a long curved shape. There is an asymmetry that only I know about, so please catch it right away. I had no intention of doing a cortical osteotomy, but they said they would do that too. I was worried about the nerve line, so I told them that I shouldn't just straighten the angle of the square jaw and retract and shorten the front chin instead of the long curve, but they said that it wasn't the right shape and that it wasn't that good. But the manager seems to like money too much? The price is reasonable, but they force you to make a reservation on the same day. In the end, I paid the consultation fee, and no matter how much I think about it, the price is ridiculous. Director ㅇㄷㅊ, it seems like he is trying to do as much as he can . - I liked the director ㅅㄱ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㄱㅈㅁ, and the director for the atmosphere of the consultation hospital the most. The overall review is also my style. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about proxy surgery in a hospital atmosphere. It feels like a private hospital, there will never be a ghost surgery, the director hates dog jaws and seems to have the influencer face shape that is trending these days. Manager, please tell me the price honestly. There is no pressure to make a reservation. Since it doesn't work on the parts that don't work, let's pass on it and improve only the areas that work. Calm, gentle and trustworthy. Thank you for understanding me and thinking together about what you can do , rather than asking me why I did something I didn't like . I'm writing a review... I'm not sure if this is correct, but I hope it helps.

Comment 9
재수술성공꼭 Writer 2022-11-26 (토) 18:17 1 Years ago Address
아 상담비가 아니라 예약금이요. ㄷㅇㅇ
9595 2022-11-27 (일) 04:05 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다 !
모묠리 2022-11-27 (일) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
저기 중에 몇 곳 리스트에 있었는데 발픔 후기 감사합니다.
셀카요정 2022-11-29 (화) 10:30 1 Years ago Address
와 후기 고마워
가노23 2022-11-29 (화) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사드려요!
skssk12 2022-12-10 (토) 03:35 1 Years ago Address