• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

eye luck

홀라엘리 2023-03-03 (금) 22:21 1 Years ago 1509
If I tell you about the places I've been to since last year, I'll go to Apgujeong, Gangnam, ㅈㅅㅌ, Sinsa ㅇㅎㅅ, ㄴㅅ and now I'm going to ㄱㅎㅅ!! The condition of my eyes was that they were buried 10 years ago, and now they are thick and thin, so they are almost double... I can only see the lines going outward. If you go to the director, you will all know that he is the kindest person, so I kept laughing because of his unique way of speaking, and I couldn't even ask him this or that, so I just said yes.. yes.. and came out. He didn't recommend anything else and it was just buried and the price was 200?.. The director ㅅㅅ was really insincere and just said that all the buried front and back flaps would be done lol..lol Then the director told me to get a forehead lift hahahaha So. I just left without looking back. The price is in the mid 200s? ㅈㅅㅌ Buried + eye bridge and it was the most expensive (more than 3). I drew a line, but it felt awkward to me, so I didn't even get a consultation. Just.. I felt like I was shaking, so I had a long consultation and the consultation fee was 10,000 won. It's not a waste, but I wonder if I should have gone... There were a lot of reviews, but I guess it's not for me... The consultation was good right away because there was no waiting for a gentleman , and the price was reasonable compared to the luck. But here too, while talking about burial, a sudden eye bridge was added... ㅜ Then a sudden bottom slit was added haha... And the director asked how much it would be like if we do a snow bridge together, so how much would it be if we don't have a snow bridge, and we said that we will do the snow bridge together unconditionally. That's why ㅇ? Is it true that eye training must be done unconditionally? Then, I asked him to at least tell me the price, and he answered the price very casually. An accurate explanation as to why I needed to do snow school That statement is a bit less trustworthy. I have never experienced sleepy eyes in my life and I can almost see the pupils. Well, it's good for opening my eyes... To be honest, I really like the line and decided to try it, but there are a lot of parts that are awkward... ㄴㅅㅎ I had the consultation, and the consultation was really good with posture + kindness, and I wanted to keep the line high, so he recommended the upper part of the neck... But this is also my choice. And burial + fat removal is recommended. But fat removal was also my choice...haha so it was a bit confusing. The price was right for my line, but instead... the line wasn't really appealing... so I just put it on hold. Well, he said he didn't seem like he wanted to have surgery on me. It's just because I have trouble making decisions.. I'm worried.. So he keeps saying it's all my choice.. Ah!! Maybe it's because you have a lot of experience, but I felt the force, so I held on to what I was curious about and asked about the subject, and when I asked about the eye bridge and incision, he said that I need an eye bridge. He told me never to make an incision because if I do, he will come back to me crying... Oh well, the manager suggested making a reservation... If you go now, it will be this price, and next time you won't be able to get it at this price, etc.? Now, there's only one left. Every place I go, things are a little different and I feel like I need to sort things out on my own to some extent, but I was able to recognize everyone with a good eye and succeeded. Everyone, including me ^^

Comment 10
진티 2023-03-04 (토) 21:45 1 Years ago Address
I also have to go for a double surgery consultation, but I’m worried.

홀라엘리 Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
If you go to the hospital step by step, you will definitely find one that suits you!!
잉잉dx 2023-03-07 (화) 20:17 1 Years ago Address
You worked hard

홀라엘리 Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
Thank you ㅠㅠ
영영만두 2023-03-07 (화) 21:44 1 Years ago Address
I felt the same way about ㅇㅎㅅ. I went there with really high expectations, but I was disappointed when they recommended a rear slit, which is not recommended anywhere else.

홀라엘리 Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
If it suits my eyes well and is what I need, it's okay, but if it recommends something I didn't think about, I worry... ㅠㅠ Still, it seems like it's mentioned a lot here and there at the hospital.
Dkfji 2023-03-08 (수) 03:53 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!!

홀라엘리 Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 23:30 1 Years ago Address
I hope you succeed!!
rida 2023-03-12 (일) 01:25 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅎㅅ Eunㅎㅅya??? I have no intention of getting a bridge over my eyes and I don't want to get a rear opening. I wonder if I should skip it, but I absolutely recommend it;

홀라엘리 Writer 2023-03-14 (화) 19:04 1 Years ago Address
응 거기 맞아!! 트임은 안하고싶음 그냥 얘기해도 될거같은데 눈교는 좀..ㅎㅎ... 최종적으론 거기서 안했엉!! 발품 더 팔다보면 맞는곳 나올거야! 상담가보면ㅇㅎㅅ가 맞을수도있고!!!
Prev  Next  List