• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of male eye and nose treatment in Seomyeon, Busan

패슨 2023-03-03 (금) 01:43 1 Years ago 1358
I made reservations for 5 places, but went to only 4. The main focus was eye and nose consultations. My eyes felt almost matchless + if they were lacking, my goal was to correct my eyes, and for my nose, my goal was to correct the curved beak + slightly raise the bridge of my nose. No matter where I searched, including here, through Google or apps, I found men's eyes. , Information about the nose was really hard to find, so I had no choice but to rush. The condition for making a reservation was that there were at least 20 people who had reviewed the bottle and had a rating of 4 or higher. If I couldn't make a reservation, I organized them in ascending order of stars and picked 5 places that seemed high. 1. Fuck , they're not kind. But he is a kind old man and the director makes the horses easy going hahaha. Thank you, just live... Well, he explains the eyes in this way, and the explanation is exactly like this: 1 Just live, 2 Bury and point out a little. Much softer than when I received counseling in Haeundae in the past. He gave me a double eyelid line. As soon as I showed him a photo (YouTuber) of the eyes I wanted, he said, "Ah, no, this is like this." He said there was no need to do eyes, but he said that if you really wanted it, he would do it very thinly and without burdening you. He catered to your needs, but insisted on it. It felt like I was strengthening my nose. What should I do with my nose? I did, but he said "don't do it" and that was the end of it. I felt like I could just live with it, but I felt like I was scolded with the nuance of "why bother going to the trouble to have surgery?" But it just feels like sincere criticism. Eyes 100, Hyun 80 2. ㅈㅇㅅㅌ He recommends eye correction instead of double-handedness. Plus, he says something I've never heard anywhere else. Are the eyes paired because the protrusion of the pupils is different?? I know it's a bit odd, but I was a little embarrassed. The lines were drawn very thickly, so I was a bit confused. Is it possible to have eyes like this while carrying my bag to take out my iPad? I asked, but before even looking at the picture, I was told that it wasn't possible, so instead of folding the heart here, I told them not to do the same thing for the nose. When explaining the price, the director called it eye correction 132 instead of double eyelid surgery. Of course, it would involve double arms, but anyway, I had a strong feeling that eye correction was not the main focus. 3. I received consultation from Director ㄷㅈㅇ ㄱㅅㅎ (Daejonjal-isimㄷㄷ), and he was the kindest, perhaps because of the 10,000 won treatment fee. Make your eye lines thicker and thinner, and find out the pros and cons of each and the shape that suits you. It looks like you checked it carefully at least 20 times? He worked hard to draw explanations, eye drawings, plan views, and perspective drawings. I couldn't believe it. He even showed me the photos I wanted and explained to me one by one what kind of surgery and design I needed to do to get it to look like this. I really liked the way they reflected my needs as much as possible. As for the eye correction part, they kept looking at my eyes and said there was a 90% chance that I wouldn't have to do it, but they would make an incision in the operating room, make a double hand, and have me open my eyes. If it was necessary, I would have to do it on the spot. He told me that he was telling me in advance just in case. It felt like he was explaining rationally and logically why eye correction was needed and when it should be done. I was very touched. He said there was no need to... do the nose. He said it was already high;; (No, then where should I fix it?) If you really want it, you can get a filler shot, and if you think it's okay, he suggested having surgery in that shape when the filler falls out. Also, in the director's personal opinion, he said that your cheekbones look pretty when you smile, so he thought it would be better if you did fat grafting in that shape. I liked it. If you only do double hands, incision surgery costs 990,000 + eye size 40 (if necessary in the operating room) 4. ㅂㅌㅇㅇ I canceled the consultation here. The consultation time has passed, but there are more than 6 people sitting. I have to go to the next consultation, but time is tight, so I just cancel and leave. If this is the case, make a reservation. Why are you holding it? 5. ㅍㄹㄷㅇ Here too, I canceled 4 times even though they said they would stick to the reservation time, and I am mad after waiting for an hour. If this is really going to happen, why are you making a reservation? Or did they text me or let me know in advance that it would be late? There wasn't even a word of apology. It was blooming. Anyway, I had a consultation, and when I showed them a picture of the eyes I wanted, it felt like they were reflecting my needs, but it felt like they were being a little dry. I think it would be better not to get a 100% non-incision nose, but I did it. If you can do it... I'm explaining it to you, but I'm leaning a lot towards adding silicone and tightening the tip of my nose and saying the same thing, but hasn't anyone tried it here?? Or, please let me know what it was like for the women who tried it here... There is too little information on men's eyes.

Comment 6
폴로맘 2023-03-03 (금) 16:43 1 Years ago Address
와 발품 엄청 파셨네욘!!!
행미 2023-03-05 (일) 03:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

패슨 Writer 2023-03-05 (일) 14:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

행미 2023-03-05 (일) 14:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
규리니더어어 2023-03-19 (일) 13:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쥐수니 2023-05-24 (수) 01:43 1 Years ago Address