• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first pair of hands - 2. Apgujeongsinsa

거실소파 2023-03-02 (목) 17:13 1 Years ago 2345
~~I edited the post briefly because there seemed to be too much specific content~~ List of places with many mentions of Seongyesa's dual moves (& semi-out) 1. ㅈㅅㅌ(ㄱㄱㄹ) Buried (it's a waste to cut the first move) Semi-out is possible, but the right eye is It's slightly more covered with a bit of mongol and comes out dark. I recommend in-out that fits the eye line. Double burial 110 partial model (used for 5 years. Photos required by 6 months) 44 >>> Even though it's the first time at 9:30, the wait is about 45 to 50 minutes. Director I didn't like the semi-line that was provided during the consultation, but I liked In-Out more than I expected. The app photos were all good, but looking at the price conditions, it seemed like there was a possibility of hospital intervention. Above all, the price; There are some single prices without additional treatment, but the price for partial models is so outrageous that I wouldn't go. 2. ㄱㄹㅂ (ㄱㅈㅇ) buried + eye bridge = 110, 100 when making a reservation on the same day (100% of the reservation fee is refunded if the date is not specified)~ They fix each piece one by one so it's less likely to come loose. It's semi-possible without the seams~ I'm sure it only holds the left eye , it was the first choice for a companion due to the consultation, surgery method, etc., but it was inconvenient due to changes in the consultation schedule and designated director. There are no reviews of Seongyesa. 3. ㅇㅎㅅ (individual) Non-incision (natural adhesion) + eye bridge = 130 When writing an app review (5-6 times in 2 months) )110 Semi-out possible. I like the line the best~ No need to take off the mask and look at it >>> No waiting, no follow-up care, no price change, no pressure at all. I really like the line, but there aren't many reviews of other apps, it looks like it was done recently ( (I don't know if it was done here) The counselor's eye natma type came out as expected, so I was worried after reading the premium reviews. 4. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ (ㄱㅂㅇ) non-incision. Semi-possible ~ As expected, it is tilted to the right, but as it is said, it can be adjusted by design. Perhaps because of Jenny's photo, the bridge of the eye is of one's own choice. Unlimited swelling care for 1 year ~ buried. Very simple. There is almost no swelling, so there is no need for care. Non-incision, same-day decision, 64.9 at the event, 132 after the event (without this) Nungyo is +55) >>> Consultation is friendly and not pushy, but it's so fast that it's a bit distracting . The consultation with the director is friendly. The director is beautiful. I was curious about the factory's opinion, but there was no real merit. Tips for giving advice. If you go with your mom, basically everyone is friendly haha.
Written by
App

Comment 18
네이비킴 2023-03-02 (목) 23:14 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work ㅜㅜ!! Thanks for the information!!
럭키미 2023-03-03 (금) 09:35 1 Years ago Address
*Deleted by the publisher.

거실소파 Writer 2023-03-03 (금) 09:43 1 Years ago Address
그래? 근데 후기사진들보면 라인이 되게 깊어서 내생각하고 많이 다르길래 고민중 ㅠㅜ상담잘받아!~

럭키미 2023-03-03 (금) 18:00 1 Years ago Address
응 고마워!

거실소파 Writer 2023-03-03 (금) 18:06 1 Years ago Address
혹시 상담받으면 후기 공유가능할까?

럭키미 2023-03-03 (금) 19:21 1 Years ago Address
응! 내일 답글로 후기 남길게!

럭키미 2023-03-05 (일) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
어제 ㅇㅎㅅ 상담 받았는데 난 일단 패스하려고 ㅜ 잡아준 라인은 나쁘지 않았는데 원장님 말투나 태도가 좀 맘에 안들었어 ㅜ

거실소파 Writer 2023-03-05 (일) 11:28 1 Years ago Address
Haha, I see. I liked the line so much that I didn't talk about much else, so I guess I didn't notice it. I went around Gangnam yesterday! There's a place here that does it, so I put down the deposit and I think I'll go there haha.

럭키미 2023-03-05 (일) 13:08 1 Years ago Address
I went to three places yesterday, but each doctor said something different and there wasn't a place I liked ㅜㅜ I guess I need to work harder..! Can you tell me where the wedding ceremony was held?

거실소파 Writer 2023-03-05 (일) 20:01 1 Years ago Address
I went to Gangnam yesterday and made a deposit at ㅇㅇㅇ!
폴로맘 2023-03-03 (금) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
윤기뷘 2023-03-06 (월) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

거실소파 Writer 2023-03-06 (월) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
응 거기맞아 그치만 위에 댓글처럼 난 강남에 다른 병원으로 선택할것같아! 세미아웃 생각한다면 상담가보는거 추천해~
롱쓰 2023-03-07 (화) 15:41 1 Years ago Address
상담도 너무 많이 다니면 헷갈리던데
고생했습니다. 정보 고마우><
Dkfji 2023-03-08 (수) 03:56 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워요!!!
감동1 2023-03-11 (토) 23:12 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for sharing the information haha
rida 2023-03-12 (일) 01:21 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed review. It was very helpful!!!
닉1029 2023-11-22 (수) 11:51 7 Months ago Address
참고할게 진짜 고마워 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List