Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 3 eye surgery sites at Gangnam Station/Sinsa Station!

써니닌 2023-02-24 (금) 23:38 1 Years ago 2064
I've been doing a lot of searching all week and I think I've seen tens of thousands of photos.. I also found it helpful by looking at reviews from artists, so I'm leaving it here because I want to help you in the same way haha. I had natural adhesion + front lip + eye correction surgery in 2018, and one side was loosened in November last year. The desired line is an in-out line, slightly higher than the current one, and the bangs should be visible. 1. ㄸㅋ (Director ㄱㅎㅅ)   - Reservation at 11:30. Total manager-director-director consultation takes 1 hour and 40 minutes. (The wait was long)   - I took a picture as soon as I got there, started consulting with the manager, and it took about 40 minutes to consult with the director? Looks like I've been waiting for a while!   - Overall, everyone was friendly, and the director was really kind and made me feel comfortable.   - The director also took care of lines 1 to 3 and explained why the lines that seemed to work wouldn't work.     If you wanted to show more of the front of your eyes, he recommended a top twitch. It was literally a recommendation, and he said it was optional and not forced!   - The director really told me to adjust the time to me as much as possible. I'm a local doctor, so I couldn't go home if the surgery time was late.     The manager was so good that I actually made up my mind to do it at ㄸㅋ and even put down a deposit for it haha,,   - When you explain, you tell me the difference between the event and general price!   - Natural adhesion   2. ㄴㅅㅎ (Director ㅅㅇㅇ)   - Reservation at 1:30. The manager-director-director consultation took place right away (no waiting time)   - As soon as I arrived, I consulted with the manager right away in less than 5 minutes, and then right away, right away, the director! It was nice because there   was no waiting - I didn't feel that it was unfriendly, it's just that the people were so friendly that I can only compare them to them, but they were friendly.   - The director also showed me three lines and recommended the lines while explaining the characteristics of my eyes. It was actually the line I wanted!     Likewise, he explained why it doesn't work haha.   - When making a reservation, I did not designate the director, but when I went, the director told me that I would be consulted as director S.   - ah! Here, they organized all the consultation information and sent it to me via KakaoTalk, so it was convenient as I didn't have to organize it separately.   - I was having trouble with ㄸㅋ and ㄴㅅㅎ, so ㄴㅅㅎ also came with a deposit.   - Partial incision (to reduce the risk of unraveling) 3. Director ㄱㅂㅇ   - Reservation for 4 o'clock. The manager-director-director consultation took place right away (no waiting time)   - As soon as I got here, I consulted with the manager right away, and right away the director! There was no waiting~   - This place was similar to ㄴㅅㅎ~ You were kind, but you were just compared to ㄸㅋ...!!! Overall, everyone was friendly!   - The director set the line and said that it would be a bit semi-out to get the eyes I wanted.     Likewise, he was very kind as he explained the structure of my eyes and drew the lines for me haha   ​​- He told me about the difference between event and general price!   - Actually, I was so exhausted by this time that I couldn't say much during the consultation haha... I finished it the fastest because I was exhausted ㅠㅠ   - Natural adhesion! To summarize, the content of the consultation was the same at all three hospitals. The structure of my eyes, the overall lines, and the reason why I shouldn't make the lines higher! All three hospitals were friendly and I don't regret getting the consultation haha ​​+ the anesthesia was all the same. The cost of waking up after sleep + part was in the following order: ㄸㅋ>ㄴㅅㅎ>ㅈㅇㅈㅇ. I was worried about which hospital to go to, but decided on one and had to get my deposit back for the other. I hope this was helpful haha.
Written by
App

Comment 19
rida 2023-02-25 (토) 01:32 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!! Have you made a final decision?? Haha?

짱윤이다 Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
죠유매류 2023-02-25 (토) 11:09 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work

짱윤이다 Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 13:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
sori55 2023-02-25 (토) 11:39 1 Years ago Address
I had a great time and the surgery went well.

짱윤이다 Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 13:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
kkk1487 2023-02-25 (토) 13:25 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

짱윤이다 Writer 2023-02-25 (토) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
I'm glad it helped haha
스위치 2023-03-01 (수) 00:51 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

짱윤이다 Writer 2023-03-06 (월) 12:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아몬드와호두우유 2023-03-01 (수) 13:48 1 Years ago Address
어디서햇어? 나두 ㅈㅇㅈㅇ 고민중이라..궁금하다ㅜㅜ