• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye plastic surgery review

땔룰 2023-05-23 (화) 19:17 1 Years ago 1449
Currently, my eyes are peerless and not that small. As I entered my 30s, my eyelids seemed to be sagging little by little, which made me feel stuffy. I was worried about opening my eyes with my forehead, so I went to an ophthalmologist last year and was diagnosed with ptosis in my left eye . I like the feel of my peerless eyes, so I keep the lines as thin as possible. I just want to feel comfortable opening my eyes while doing this!! So, even though I am a woman, I was curious about whether surgery would be possible to the level that men do, so I tried my best. 1. Gangnam ㄷㅇㅇ non-incision eye correction, they did it in-line. Originally, they had it done a little higher, but when I said I didn't like it, they said it was possible to do it with a lower line, which was good. The event was 100%. I felt it was reasonable because it was in the mid-10,000 won range. However, I said I had just had LASIK surgery, but they said I could double eyelid after 2 weeks, so I got the feeling that they didn't really care about my eye health(?) 2. Gangnam ㅇㅆ is famous for occipital flap, so I gave it a try. I went for a consultation. The counselor was friendly and showed me a lot of reviews and photos. The director suggested non-incision eye correction + epicanthoplasty + posterior epicanthoplasty. But I said I didn't like high lines, but they set the lines high so I didn't want to do eye correction. The counselor said He showed me a picture with just a slit in the back while keeping his eyes uncrossed. I was very upset because the recovery period was short and the width of my eyes seemed to get longer. 3. Apgujeong ㅈㅇㅋㅇ suggested non-incision eye correction. He said that the front opening is not required, but the back opening is not required, but can be done. He said that the back corner of one eye is slightly higher, so the back corner of the eye is slightly raised , so it is used to match it. I told him that I wanted the eye correction line to be as low as possible so that it is not visible when the eyes are opened, but I made it higher than that. He recommended it. He said that the eyelids should be exposed to the extent that the eyelashes don't droop, based on the standard of not opening the eyes with the forehead. He said that after a few years, the eyelids will become more droopy. That's all correct, but it wasn't the result I wanted right away, so it was a bit disappointing . They said I should look at it a little differently, but the doctor was very professional and seemed like he would never do unnecessary surgery or anything even remotely dangerous. The consultant was also really kind, and out of all the hospitals I've ever visited, the friendliness was the best. Non-incision eye correction costs less than 2 million won. , epicanthoplasty costs 1.4 million won 4. Gangnam ㄷㅂ He said that non-incision eye correction can be done with an inner twin line and that they can correct everything as desired. He also said that epicanthoplasty is more effective than epicanthoplasty for the eyes (this is also interesting because there are different opinions from other places) . It costs about 1 million won without epicanthoplasty, and about 1.5 million won with epicanthoplasty included. So, first of all, I made a reservation for eye correction here (actually, I made a reservation for the nose as well), but there aren't many reviews, so I don't know what it's like. The line is low, so the recovery period is fast, and from what I can see, it looks like there will be almost no change. First of all, I don't know if I should cancel the reservation or just go for a day or two. I'm going to think about it more, but the more I try to do it, the more I worry about it ㅜㅜ Now that I'm about to do it, I'm nervous and worried... I'm not in a situation where I want a big change, but it seems pointless. I guess it's because it's my first surgery. @_@ Please give me strength.

Comment 8
세드영 2023-05-24 (수) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
4번병원은 어딘지 궁금하네요 1번은 어느원장님 상담 받으신거에요?

땔룰 Writer 2023-05-26 (금) 05:51 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
서부미인 2023-05-24 (수) 14:53 1 Years ago Address
원하는대로 받기엔 1번이 괜찮아보이네요 라섹하고 2주되면 수술가능하지 않나요??
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

땔룰 Writer 2023-05-26 (금) 05:52 1 Years ago Address
앗 그런가요.. 안과에서는 최소 1달, 안전하겐 3달 얘기하시더라구요
운빨러 2023-05-25 (목) 21:24 1 Years ago Address
2번 병원 정보 공유 부탁드려용....

땔룰 Writer 2023-05-26 (금) 05:55 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
니니모13 2023-05-26 (금) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
저랑 완전 같은 니즈시네요

저도 한 일주일 시간내서 다섯군데 정도 알아보려고 하는데 정보 도움 많이 됐습니다!!
모모나키 2023-05-28 (일) 19:27 1 Years ago Address
발품파느라 고생하셨네요 정보 고마워용!
Prev  Next  List