Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first eye revision surgery (2 locations)

매지니짱짱 2023-05-20 (토) 19:22 1 Years ago 1347
I received counseling with an acquaintance . Myself: 7 years ago, my eye was buried + epicanthoplasty. 2 years later, my eye was buried and it was released, so I had to re-operate at the same place. > It was also released again, and my eyes became sleepy, so I'm thinking about incisions. Acquaintance: I had an incision + epicanthoplasty 5 years ago. Because the height is set high, we are looking into picking two lines. ㄴㅅㅎ - ㄱㄷㅎ Director’s consultation time: About an hour for two people? I received a consultation. Consultation amount: None / Reservation amount: 10 million - Director: I was impressed by the friendly, simple, and thorough style. In fact, I was a bit ignorant and didn't have any questions, but he first told me the expected questions and then answered them haha. - Director: He was very blunt. Even though he only recommends surgeries that are really necessary, he clearly says that it is not necessary, so I actually gained trust in him! He clearly explained the pros and cons of each surgical method (two-line picking leaves scars from previous surgeries, etc.) Dr. ㅌㅇㅅ - ㄱㅁㄱ Consultation time: About 40 minutes for two people (there was a bit of a wait) Consultation amount: None / Reservation fee: 10% of the surgery fee - Director: I was a little scared because there were some parts where they strictly followed the manual, but they did everything I needed, including quotation information + discount information + follow-up service information - Director: He measured my eye height with a ruler and drew the line repeatedly to strengthen my eyes. They carefully checked the extent of the treatment. I got a slightly higher estimate than the previous hospital (eye correction added), but I feel like they listened carefully to my concerns and recommended a good product based on that,,, but there don't seem to be many reviews, so I'm worried. Next week I made a reservation at Gangnam Station ㅇㄹㅇ plastic surgery, and I'll share more about that too. Let 's all fight for pretty eyes.

Comment 8
노견만세 2023-05-20 (토) 19:27 1 Years ago Address
I had revision eye surgery done by Dr.

매지니짱짱 Writer 2023-05-20 (토) 19:29 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I thought you went through the consultation in detail, and the surgery went satisfactorily!!!! Thank you for the review ㅠㅠㅠ!!!
아바투르 2023-05-20 (토) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
I made a reservation with the director and canceled it.
모모나키 2023-05-22 (월) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!! Have the surgery later and post a review~:D
찐333 2023-05-27 (토) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
운이있다 2023-06-13 (화) 14:47 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
비비수 2023-07-03 (월) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ 궁굼했는뎅...도움됐당 고마원
별별잉이 2023-10-05 (목) 18:35 8 Months ago Address
나도 ㄱㅁㄱ 가보려고 ..대기가 잇구나ㅜㅜ 대표원장아니라 후기가 ㅂㄹ업드라
Prev  Next  List