Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

First review of revision eye surgery (ㅍㄹㅇㅂ, ㅍㄹㅁㅅ)

완탈 2023-05-18 (목) 12:44 1 Years ago 2189
First of all, about my eye condition, I had a partial incision 10 years ago, and when I take a picture, I can see my double eyelids, and my double eyelids are buried, so I have double eyelids. The gap between my eyebrows and my eyes is narrow. The first review for the long journey of eye reoperation. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅡㅏㅣㅣㅅ(ㅇㅈㅇ, 2 people) Hospital) 9:30, 10:00 consultation Consultation fee: None Director->Director->Director I think I need to make an incision. The area between my eyes and eyebrows is short and droopy and I think it would be good to do an upper epicanthoplasty or epicanthoplasty to make it cooler. AS: Problem with surgery Follow-up care for up to 1 year based on the fact that : Pumpkin juice on the first day of surgery, laser for swelling on the day of stitch removal (several more lasers are said to be applied) Anesthesia: Initial anesthesia is administered only during local anesthesia, and the line is held in the middle of the surgery . CCTV: Keeps running. The director said that he would have to make an incision. It is better to call it an eye that can be recognized as it is too good to do eye surgery. The part that worries about eye contact is because of the side effects. What is the purpose of reoperation now? Is it because I don't like it? I have to do it properly this time without regrets so I don't want to touch it again. I felt like I was subtly pushing the eye bridge because I thought it wouldn't work (actually, up to this point, I had been pushing the eye bridge too) + He said it would be a good idea to do the eye opening as well. He told me to choose the opening. He worked hard to shape the line. If you write a review, you get the incision + eye bridge + tweet 350~360 before 19:00. If you make a same-day reservation with a 10% deposit up to 330%, it is said that if you cancel the reservation, 10% of the VAT will be deducted. 2. ㅍㄹㅁㅅ ㅡ ㅏㅣㅡ (ㄹㅌㅅ, one-person hospital) 11:00 Consultation fee: None Manager -> Director -> Manager The director and counseling director did not provide any opinions at all and just wrote down what I was worried about and what I wanted to solve and left. He was very soft. AS: 1 year follow-up care: There is no limit to the number of laser swellings, you can do whatever you want as long as you contact us in advance. Anesthesia: Only for sectional anesthesia. After sleeping, when taking the line, keep looking at the CCTV: keeps turning. It was specified when filling out the questionnaire in the first place. The director recommended incisions and epicanthoplasty during consultation . Unlike ㅍㄹㅇㅂ, there is no need for eye correction at all, just epicanthoplasty. No consultation for a very long time . He wasn't the type to take care of everything very carefully. It was over too quickly and the prescription was quite different from the previous time, so I was a little confused from this point on. Cost : 190 to write a review if you just make an incision,           256 if you do an epicanthoplasty. Total surgery time: 2 hours. Deposit. For only 100,000 won, 100% refund up to 7 days in advance, no VAT or anything like that.
Written by
App

Comment 6
성형이피료해 2023-05-18 (목) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
벌어서나한테쓰자 2023-05-18 (목) 14:34 1 Years ago Address
.... No, it's so confusing when two places have different opinions like this... Are you going to go to another place for consultation?? Let’s go to many places and make a decision~ Thank you for the information ^^
힘들게왔어 2023-05-19 (금) 16:21 1 Years ago Address
Which is better?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
모모나키 2023-05-19 (금) 20:13 1 Years ago Address
자세한 발품후기 고마웡!
자칭한소희 2023-05-25 (목) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
정보고마워ㅠㅠ나도 알아보고 있는병원이라  어디로 결정해써??
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
헬로마이 2023-09-06 (수) 08:49 1 Years ago Address
후기고마워