• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Epilogue of Under Eye + Fat Grafting

뚜린콩 2023-05-17 (수) 18:00 1 Years ago 1211
ST / Dr. Yoon Se-Hoon, since it was the first hospital , I went in with a trembling heart, and after waiting, the counselor came in and consulted . I was attracted . The consultation with the director ended in about 5 minutes.. He looked quite busy, and he was dressed in surgical clothes . So I'm worried because it's more expensive than I thought in the mid-200's.. Objet / Director Jang Wook's second hospital, so I feel comfortable . He said that it was changed as the number of current directors increased. He had a long consultation with the director . He looked tired for almost 15-20 minutes, but he explained meticulously . Please explain in detail. The estimate is in the second half of the 100s, including later events.

Comment 14
우쓰3 2023-05-18 (목) 15:34 1 Years ago Address
Estee, I did it to my mom, Yoon, and it went well.
caramelv 2023-05-18 (목) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇ It felt like Director Jang Wook was looking after me with sincerity, so I even had surgery because I liked it!

눈밑지할래 2023-06-05 (월) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
what was the outcome of the surgery

두두쿵 Writer 2023-08-14 (월) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
수지지지 2023-05-19 (금) 17:05 1 Years ago Address
I hope there will never be a victim like me again. ★ I know that there are too many promotional articles such as recommended comments/reviews/questions, etc. because there are various companies and brokers. (Please note, this is important) Do not decide to undergo surgery by being seduced by an unknown text. Also, please note that it is a good place for reoperation, it is a master of reoperation, and it worked well because an acquaintance did it. As an experienced person suffering from side effects ※ If you are experiencing side effects before surgery ▶ Bobby Talk "Real Review of Side Effects" / Seongyesa (Homepage) - "Real Review of Side Effects", etc. ----------- I had a side effect after under eye repositioning at "Lee B Plastic Surgery Clinic". Since then, I have never raised an objection to the hospital results, and I have continuously requested A/S, treatment, and the progress of the director. But it's really hard to catch the director's progress... ; The only answer was that it would improve over time, and I was able to see the progress of the director in 8-9 months. (Until then, communication is limited to the head of the counseling office and the information desk. When you call, they continue to say that if you send a photo via KakaoTalk, you will see the photo and give a detailed answer about your current symptoms. I even checked the lawyer and answered, and then I said that I was only delivering the director's words . (Evidence by phone and kakaotalk) (Please check my post for details.) Three hundred eyes / sensory nerve damage (facial sense x) / Dark circles getting worse / Before and after photos were not confirmed. / Symptoms of entropion, etc. -------- The surgery result is the result, but if I had known that the follow-up care was like this, I wouldn't have gone through the surgery. The director said there was no later date. What has already been broken can never be undone. The hospital can't be held responsible either. "Side effect reviews" are difficult to make the right choice because the articles are becoming ad hoc and virtually invisible to consumers. Most of the best articles are posted on all kinds of apps and communities. Good articles are also written in hospitals, and broker recommendations are also common. I hope people who always do plastic surgery find out about this and that, think about it a hundred times, and pay attention. *This post was written based on the 'Consumer Rights' guaranteed by our Constitution and the Basic Consumer Act, and has no purpose of slandering the above medical institutions other than the purpose of sharing information and helping other patients.

모모나키 2023-05-19 (금) 20:02 1 Years ago Address
Cheer up... You must have had a hard time because of the side effects.

수지지지 2023-05-22 (월) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
Yes thank you ㅜㅜ

도리도리고 2023-05-19 (금) 22:23 1 Years ago Address
You must have been through a lot ㅠㅠ

눈밑지할래 2023-06-05 (월) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
Cheer up, really ㅠㅠㅠ

기리하 2024-07-08 (월) 09:36 2 Months ago Address
헐 이런 부작용이 ㅠㅠ 힘내세요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
의정0486 2023-05-28 (일) 20:03 1 Years ago Address
How much is the estimate for the object?

눈밑지할래 2023-06-05 (월) 21:19 1 Years ago Address
Even without fat grafting, the cost is 1.1 million won for the director.

두두쿵 Writer 2023-08-14 (월) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
Objet fat transplant 2nd, 198 including event!
짱구박 2024-07-09 (화) 19:52 2 Months ago Address
오브제에서 해야하나 고민이었는데 이 글 보니 고민됨..
Prev  Next  List