• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Gwangju eye and nose treatment review!!

Yuinae 2023-05-16 (화) 13:18 1 Years ago 821
As soon as I received the consultation, I made up my mind to just go to Gangnam to get plastic surgery... This is a review of the eye and nose surgery of ㅇㄱㅈ Plastic Surgery, which is famous in Gwangju! I made a reservation over the phone first, and they said I could wait even if I made a reservation (I went in and waited for 20-30 minutes). As soon as I went in, they didn't even ask me about the eyes I wanted or the direction of plastic surgery, and because your eyes are like this, they will unconditionally perform the surgery with an in-out or semi-out incision. Just like this. As soon as I heard it, I was shocked.. I asked if partial incisions or burials were possible, and they said absolutely no. The same doctor said he did both eyes and nose, so I also received nose consultation. I have a nose nose and my skin is thick and tough, so I need to use 7-8mm silicone on the bridge of my nose. At the end, he said that I should use ear cartilage so that my nose can be raised at least a little. To be honest, I don't care if the bridge of my nose is raised, I just need to raise it enough to correct the nose bridge... He keeps saying that I need to raise the bridge of my nose as well. He didn't ask me about the shape and feel that I want for both my eyes and nose, my complex, etc. Just. .. Overall, it was unfriendly and felt forced, so I didn’t like it. The consultation fee was 10,000 won! I think I waited for 20-30 minutes and the consultation lasted 15 minutes. After receiving this consultation, I felt like I had to go to Gangnam for plastic surgery! I hope this is helpful to those living in Gwangju!

Comment 5
모모나키 2023-05-16 (화) 16:03 1 Years ago Address
7-8mm면 엄청 높은건데...다른곳도 한번 알아봐

Yuinae Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 21:19 1 Years ago Address
강남쪽으로 예약 잡아놨어!! 7-8은 내가 생각해도 너무 높더라구 ㅠㅠ..

률히아 2023-06-02 (금) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
강남 어디로 예약했어 ? 나도 광주사는데 고민중이라ㅠㅠ
율무우 2023-05-16 (화) 20:48 1 Years ago Address
광주사는뎅 여기서 하고싶지는 않아ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Yuinae Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 21:20 1 Years ago Address
맞아 ㅜㅜㅜ 서울에서 내려오셨다는 소문 듣고 간건데 엄청 실망했어..
Prev  Next  List