• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of sausage eye revision surgery

닉네임이필요해 2023-05-15 (월) 20:14 1 Years ago 1971
I had epicanthoplasty + double eyelid incision + eye correction surgery 10 years ago, but the lines were too high and sausagey than I wanted, so I'm looking into reoperation. I've wanted to have a repeat surgery a year after the first surgery, but getting back on the operating table was so scary that I've been holding out and finally looking into it. I'll write it in the order I found it! 1. ㅇㅁㄹ Plastic Surgery Clinic Director ㄷㅇㄹ (no consultation fee) Before consulting with the director, I first consult with the director. The director takes a picture of my eyes and sends it to the director. During the consultation, the director looked at the photos and picked out everything I didn't like/think was a problem with my eyes. So trust went up. I was diagnosed with excision of only the deepest part of the scar + plucking of the remaining two lines + eye correction. They say that although the scar will not be 100% removed, it will improve significantly. When I said that I was worried about whether to use an in-line or an in-out double eyelid line, I was told that both were possible, but there were many people who regretted using an in-line eyelid line, so I recommended the in-out line. The amount is in the early 600s. And the wait was almost 2 hours. Surgery time: 2 and a half hours 2. Director of ㄱㄹㅂPlastic Surgery ㅂㅈㅊ (no consultation fee) Double line picking + eye correction. No extra skin. I was concerned that my double eyelid scar was very deep, so I asked what would happen to the scar, and he said that it was better not to have high expectations. In order to do in-line, the epicanthoplasty must be restored, and in the current state, it is said that only in-out line is possible. The amount is around 400. Waiting time is about 30 minutes. The manager simply informed me of follow-up care and the amount. Surgery time: 1 hour 10-20 minutes 3. Director ㅇㅂㅈ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㅇㅂㅈ (consultation fee: 1,000 won) Excision + eye correction. Of the five places on the Balpoom board, it is the only one that talks about moderation. There is spare skin. It is said that the scar will become clearer. But I felt like I wasn't communicating well with the director... I told her that 1. I wanted a very thin in-out line, and 2. I wanted to make it symmetrical because my eyes are now equal. However, the director said that we should not look at the parts like that, but rather the overall picture, and only said things like, ‘I will do it naturally, so just trust me and lie down on the operating table.’ Now that I think about it, I think I said that my request was realistically difficult. The price is in the mid 300s. There was almost no waiting. But the manager gave a long explanation. He touched my eyes and told me what my eyes were like. I was a little embarrassed because it seemed like the director was talking about something the doctor would have said. Surgery time: 1 hour and a half 4. Director ㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery ㅈㅇㄱ (no consultation fee) Double line picking + eye correction. There is not much spare skin and they say not to focus on improving the scars. Pick up the line with a toothpick. The only place where the line was applied directly to the face. When I told him that I wanted a thin in-outline line, he said that realistically it would be difficult and that the line around the front of my eyes was high, so I would have to lower it a bit. The price is mid 400s. Waited for about 30 minutes. Both the director and manager were friendly. Surgery time over 3 hours 5. Director of ㅁㅅㄹㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic (no consultation fee) Currently, loosening the double eyelid line + eye correction. The tissue under the double eyelid line is so damaged that it is impossible to remove two lines, and there is so little spare skin that excision is absolutely impossible. There is a bit of dark red under the double eyelid line, but during the first surgery, the tissue was damaged too much when they skimmed under the line. Going 1/2 lower than the current line is called the “goal.” It may not be as low as 1/2. It is said that the scar may improve quickly. Instead of worrying about the scars, the current state of my eyes is such that I should be thankful that I can have reoperation. The amount is around 400. I don't think I waited even 10 minutes. The manager simply provides follow-up care and the amount. Surgery time: 1.5 to 2 hours. Common comments from five locations : 1. The double eyelids are too deep and pulled. 2. It is said that eye correction was done, but it was not done properly. The eye exposure is even. Actually, I didn't want to do eye correction because there were so many rumors about the side effects, but I was worried because my eyes were evenly spaced (especially my right eye, which was only half open)...

Comment 7
꾸앙이 2023-05-16 (화) 00:43 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information
모모나키 2023-05-16 (화) 15:53 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed information :D
오리33 2023-05-16 (화) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!!
제당 2023-05-22 (월) 00:10 1 Years ago Address
I'm also really stressed because my eyes and pupils are very exposed.
소세지탈출기 2023-06-08 (목) 20:08 1 Years ago Address
나도 소세지눈이라서 재수술 알아보고 있는데 정보 고마워!!
은호맘 2023-07-10 (월) 23:13 1 Years ago Address
어디로 결정했어?? 수술 잘됐나 궁금해!
카카시2 2024-04-26 (금) 20:49 5 Months ago Address
어디로 결정했어?? ㅌㅇㅅ도 괜찮다던데... 근데 재수술이라 확실히 비싸기는하다.. ㅌㅇㅅ ㅇㅎㅅ 재수술 유명하더라
Prev  Next  List