• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[코성형]

ㅎㅇㅂ tip of the nose + transparent nostril surgery consultation review

뿡빵이1 2023-06-19 (월) 03:53 1 Years ago 1140
For reference, my nose is slightly curved. My main concern is that my nose looks too wide when I smile and I don't want to shave the curved beak, but I want to slightly raise the tip of the nose so that the curved beak line remains, but I just want to gently correct the difference. The order of consultation was manager - director - manager and everyone was friendly. He explained my questions in detail and did his best to match the style I wanted. Rather than a dramatic change, I wanted it to change only slightly, as naturally as possible, as if I had received filler, so I raised the tip of the nose using the inner nostril and cartilage + tied the cartilage, and the result was 250. It feels a bit expensive, but it's a hassle to have to go to multiple places, and I prefer surgery that involves as little work as possible, so I decided that this would be a good fit, so I decided to have the surgery this week! I will have the surgery and bring a review~!!

Comment 5
이서찡 2023-06-19 (월) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
Be sure to leave a review haha ​​I’m curious
젠코 2023-06-19 (월) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
I made a reservation for a consultation here!! I hope the surgery goes well. I’ll wait for your review!
모모나키 2023-06-20 (화) 14:14 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I'm glad you decided to have surgery! Be sure to leave a review! I’m curious!
왈왕왈 2023-06-20 (화) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
I’ll wait for your review~~~
훗민이 2023-12-25 (월) 01:42 7 Months ago Address
Have you ever had nose surgery?? I’m curious about the reviews!!
List