• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[코성형]

Review of complete nose removal

키티띠 2023-05-14 (일) 20:43 1 Years ago 1398
Purpose of consultation: Removal of the entire nose + shaving the hooked nose 1. ㅊㅁ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㅁㅅㄱ Consultation fee with the director is 10,000 won, free CT Consultation takes a long time, so wait a bit. After consultation with the director, consult with the director. There is no inflammation or shape deformation, so I am confident that I can return my nose to its previous shape as much as possible. He said he would show me before and after photos of a nose case similar to mine, but I couldn't find them so I couldn't see them.. When I was consulting with the manager, I asked to see before and after photos, but he said he would understand and then said something else, so he ended up not showing me and ended the consultation, even though it's my nose that has a hooked nose. There was no improvement after surgery, so I was curious about whether the hooked beak would be cut cleanly, but I was a little disappointed that I couldn't see the before and after pictures of hooked nose surgery. The director was very nice and explained things well. 2. ㅅㅇ Plastic Surgery ㅇㅅㅇ Consultation fee for the director is 10,000 won, CT is 20,000 won, and the old nose is as similar to ㅊㅁ as possible . He said that he could change it into shape. When I looked at the before and after pictures of the hooked beak surgery, I saw that it was cut very cleanly, so I felt confident. It would be nice if he could explain it to me in person, but he told me to ask questions, so I didn't know what to ask, so it ended quickly. After the consultation with the director, the manager was very detailed. Talk about a trustworthy store. Our hospital is so safe. We talk about the nuance of doing our best for patients. The surgery cost is 1 million won more expensive than ㅊㅁ.
Written by
App

Comment 10
ㅁㄴㅇ우눈 2023-05-15 (월) 02:06 1 Years ago Address
I'm also really worried about whether I can cut my hair properly.
모모나키 2023-05-15 (월) 14:35 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

키티띠 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
Chamin and Siwoo!
라떼뗴 2023-05-15 (월) 15:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

키티띠 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 15:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

라떼뗴 2023-05-15 (월) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
Ah haha ​​yes thank you!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
후엠아이 2023-05-15 (월) 15:02 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
마스크쓰세요 2023-05-15 (월) 15:58 1 Years ago Address
I'm attracted to places that show before and after photos. I guess I felt more reassured because I felt like there were many people with similar experience.
hahaha1234… 2023-05-15 (월) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
쥬즁 2024-01-23 (화) 14:55 6 Months ago Address
ㅅㅇ병원정보 좀 알려줘 ㅜㅜ
List