• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[코성형]

ㅍㄹㅁㅇ Nose consultation review

나야나야모모 2023-03-06 (월) 23:37 1 Years ago 1260
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ I had a nose consultation, but the cost seems to be 100 to 200 more than other hospitals, and the director has the appearance of a competent person, but the consultation lasts 5 minutes..? It was really short and I went straight into surgery. It looked so busy and the consultation director asked for a huge reservation deposit (they said the reservation deposit was non-refundable after a week). I got a lot of discounts under the pretext that I was writing a review with my face revealed with a reservation deposit, so I came here with a reservation deposit, but I guess I should get a refund. There is even talk of having surgery done on a surrogate basis, and the director is too busy forcing a deposit... I feel very uncomfortable.

Comment 12
쟝장쟝 2023-03-06 (월) 23:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

나야나야모모 Writer 2023-03-06 (월) 23:53 1 Years ago Address
Haha, but the director is not joking about his pride in himself.. If you leave a review saying that your nose will be good, he will give you a lot of DC, so will he ruin it..?

히두1 2023-03-07 (화) 15:35 1 Years ago Address
I also received counseling for ㅍㄹㅁㅇ, and the director there was so proud of himself that it was ridiculous haha.
여인1 2023-03-07 (화) 00:17 1 Years ago Address
Which director have you seen? I also made a reservation for a Premier Ssangsu female teacher, but I'm a little worried.

나야나야모모 Writer 2023-03-07 (화) 00:30 1 Years ago Address
I received a representative director from that man, and he really appealed to me by saying that the representative director was named and that the price was different from the other two directors..

여인1 2023-03-07 (화) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
Yes, that's right. Thank you for your reply. But when I looked at her here at Seongjesa, I saw that the female teacher had a lot more views and a good rating. And it seems that the male teacher mainly specializes in middle-aged double eyelid surgery or revision surgery. Since it was our child's first time, the female director looked at it, and I recommended that the head director look at it. I'm curious about that too.

나야나야모모 Writer 2023-03-07 (화) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
Ah, it's your daughter's surgery. It's so good for the baby to have a mom who understands the details like this. There is some controversy about surrogate surgery in ㅍㄹㅁㅇ. There are plenty of hospitals that are good at eye surgery, so why not look into other hospitals as well?

여인1 2023-03-07 (화) 02:04 1 Years ago Address
If there is a hospital you know, please recommend it~~ I don't know much since I am moving up from the countryside^-^;; I currently have reservations for Jesta and Brown as well~

스위치 2023-03-18 (토) 01:36 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
하얀맛칠리 2023-03-07 (화) 14:18 1 Years ago Address
Did you get counseling from the representative director?? I had surgery from a male representative, and the consultation wasn't long either. But I liked the way it looked, so I had the surgery, and the results were good. And these days, you can see everything on CCTV, so you can request it! Skip the places that aren’t there!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

나야나야모모 Writer 2023-03-07 (화) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
When did you receive it..?? ㅠㅠ I am also the male representative director, but ㅍㄹㅁㅇ I am worried because there are so many bad stories.
요미연 2023-04-26 (수) 11:09 1 Years ago Address
했어? 맞아 원장썜이잘나올거라고 얼굴전체후기쓰면 할인마니해준다햇는데 되게 자주하는 멘트인가보네
List