• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄹㅅㅍ. ㅅ Nose surgery consultation

냠냠나만 2024-04-19 (금) 05:01 5 Months ago 450
One large hospital with the idea that the first surgery is the last surgery . I went to one private hospital. The consultation director was not very good, and the director explained things well and calmly. After the consultation with the director, I asked the director some more questions and received a price, but he seemed to be bothered by my questions, so he showed me a nose-shaped silicone mold and cut my nose. I must have been squeezing it often, but the silicone tore and my nostrils were tattered. I thought, "If I get surgery here, my nose will be treated like that too. LOL." At the end, he smiled and gave me a business card, so I was already thinking about what to do. It was a private hospital and the prices were similar. Instead, the doctor gave different prices for nose reduction and no nose reduction and it seemed like he was trying to accommodate the surgery schedule as much as possible . The managers are all average friendly and the doctor is polite and tells you exactly what you need.

Comment 3
디즈니레고 2024-04-22 (월) 17:39 5 Months ago Address
I think rhinoplasty is the most difficult part.
효효1 2024-04-23 (화) 15:50 5 Months ago Address
저도 ㅋㅅ 상담 곧 가요ㅠ
애플망고젤리 2024-04-26 (금) 13:07 5 Months ago Address
저도 상담가요ㅠ
Prev  Next  List