• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty Balpum (ㄹㅂㄹ, ㅊㅁ)

유으으 2024-04-17 (수) 16:10 5 Months ago 1127
I'm about to have surgery, so I wrote it down as a record so I can see it later. 1. Shin Nonhyeon ㄹㅂㄹ - I was drawn to the consultation after seeing reviews of successful extreme nose surgery. (If you are planning to go here, I recommend making a reservation in advance. I underestimated it because it was not the peak season, but I was surprised that I couldn't schedule a consultation right away.) - I wrote a checklist and got a CT scan. The order of manager > director > manager - The manager first asks me in detail about the feeling of my nose that I want to change. I was surprised that there were more questions than I expected. -I felt that the director's consultation was very thorough. What made me feel this way is that when I came out after the consultation, he only looked at me for 30 to 40 minutes. During the consultation, he turned on the CT and showed me while drawing pictures. When I asked him what the nasal septum was and where nose materials were used, he explained things in an easy-to-understand way. -And, as seen in the reviews, they seemed to prefer a design that clearly shows the difference before and after. I also have a naturally white nose, so I wanted to increase the bridge of my nose with nose surgery, so I'm glad it matches my taste. -The director’s recommended silicone height is 4~5mm. The side of the nose is important, but when viewed from the front, it should be raised without making the nostrils look excessive, so they told me that this was the height that looked the prettiest on my nose. -In addition to this, he put me close to the chair and explained everything about the nose... I didn't turn on the recording and I didn't listen while taking notes, so I don't remember everything ㅠ ㅠ It's a shame. -At the end, the director summarized the diagnosis from the director and explained the cost. I liked the nose design they gave me, but since it was my first consultation, I said I would think more about it. He gave me a business card and told me to contact him at any time if I had any questions. -Actually, my friend also wanted to do Nunko and was curious about the cost of doing both, so I called and asked, and the manager kindly informed me, albeit roughly. However, my friend also made a reservation because he said he could find out the exact information through consultation.   2. Shinnonhyeon ㅊㅁ - I wanted to travel as short as possible, so I found a place close to ㄹㅂㄹ and made a reservation. But looking at the reviews here, they seemed to be extremely good, so I went without further ado. -But the wait took too long... I went to the bathroom twice while waiting. ㅠ ㅠ - Here, we started with a consultation with the director right after the CT scan. So, I directly told the director about the desired nose shape. -They looked at the CT scan and told me which direction my nose was bent and whether an osteotomy was needed. In addition to my nose, I also show a variety of photos of other people's noses after surgery. In general, it mainly showed photos. -The director unconditionally recommends self-studying. This ensures that the support is firm and stays in place safely even when 4mm silicone is placed on it. But if you look at the reviews here, it seems like most of them are self-removing. He said, “Shouldn’t it be done in the first surgery? If you don’t use autologous ribs, it’s an unstable nose.” I liked how confident I was, but I was a little confused because it was my first time... ㅠ ㅠ -At the end, the director briefly explained why I needed to use autologous surgery and information about the surgery. He was very kind, but the ingredients he recommended were limited, so the cost was higher than I expected... -And when I think about it, this place does an excellent job of holding the nose, but it doesn't seem to go for a completely flashy look! I am writing this for reference if there are people who want a fancy nose. I tried to write it down in as much detail as possible, but it may not be enough. Those courtiers who make a fuss ㅎㅇㅌ!

Comment 3
띤공듀 2024-04-18 (목) 21:08 5 Months ago Address
진짜 코 발품이 가장 어려운거 같아요ㅠㅠ
디즈니레고 2024-04-22 (월) 17:34 5 Months ago Address
발품 후기 너무 고마워요
뿡뿡이우웅웅 2024-07-17 (수) 12:31 2 Months ago Address
혹시 ㅊㅁ자가늑비용알수있을가요?
Prev  Next  List