• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Men’s Eye Surgery Consultation and Postoperative Review

곰탱탱 2023-07-01 (토) 14:25 1 Years ago 2417
While going around the consultation tour , I asked about the surgical method (incision, non-incision) / need for canthoplasty / anesthesia method / side effects / stitch removal date, degree of swelling / as duration / cost, date, etc. A friend did it here and it went well, so I went there for a recommendation, but I didn't really like it . Powerful, mid 300 in total 2. Consulted with Director Ham of Eight. He recommended a partial incision, and it was said that even an canthoplasty would not have any effect on the eyes. I also liked the fact that he explained the reason for a partial incision and held the line, so it was one of the places I thought about until the end . Recommendation for partial incision + triple back cannula I wondered if I should do it, and I was a little reluctant because the hospital felt a little outdated . He recommended an incision, and said that it was okay to do an incision in the back, but that it was OK to not do it. The line was also drawn here, and the explanation of the basis for the surgery was good, but it felt like a very large factory hospital, so personally I was dizzy. Still, I think it's a good enough hospital , as the price for 1 year is 200, including same-day reservation, writing a review, etc. 5. Consulted with Director Jayjun Lee Woojin. He recommended a partial incision and absolutely did not recommend an incision. Above all, the director was very kind, except for being quick to talk, and I felt confident in the partial incision . The price was 198, or 158 for same-day reservations. I was finally operated by Dr. Jae-Jun Lee Woo-jin, and after about a month, the swelling was almost gone, and the line came out well, so I'm very satisfied. However, Dr. Lee Woo-jin said that he would be taking a break for a year, so he has now resigned from Jayjun . Immediately after the operation, I applied an eye compress for a while and was discharged immediately. My eyes were a little tingling on the same day. The major swelling lasted about 1 to 2 weeks, and the small swelling seemed to last about 3 to 4 weeks. I still seem to be getting rid of the fine swelling. I recommend taking the medicine prescribed by the hospital, applying cold compresses, and looking up how to manage eye surgery on YouTube. Most of the contents are available on YouTube. In fact, I think they are all good hospitals. If you go to many counseling places, there will be a place where your heart is stuck. everyone fighting

Comment 7
ViYa 2023-07-01 (토) 16:46 1 Years ago Address
Haha I should go the same way
도민준 2023-07-02 (일) 13:08 1 Years ago Address
You've had a good surgery, now all that's left is to become handsome :D
cuarentaci… 2023-07-03 (월) 23:19 1 Years ago Address
8eight YouTube videos are good, but do you really want to do well?
일산시민27 2023-07-04 (화) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
I need to go see it sometime
eve01 2024-01-10 (수) 06:56 5 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂ ㅂㅊ
숫놈 2024-02-13 (화) 02:58 4 Months ago Address
고생햇네 만족해?
감자대방학 2024-05-22 (수) 21:00 1 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅂ 괜찮나
Prev  Next  List