Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 5 Ssangsu hospitals (including previous posts)

도에 2023-07-01 (토) 12:05 1 Years ago 1522
- [ ] Sinsa.Nonhyeon ㄷㅂPlastic Surgery - 280 / The people at the desk are friendly, the counseling director is also friendly, but it seems insincere. 90% of counseling directors recommend incisions, eye correction, and upper tightening. I haven't met the director, and since it's my first time, I don't know anything, so I don't know what's good or bad. While looking into other hospitals, I found out they weren't that good - [ ] Gangnam - ㅂPlastic Surgery - 166 / It was static. They were very kind. They only did the fat removal in the double eyelid surgery as it was an additional procedure (separate amount required). Botox on the forehead was done during the surgery. The consultation is completed quickly and simply. Even though I received a consultation fee of 10,000 won, I did nothing. Description of the line 50 minutes of surgery - ㅇㅇㅌ - 184.9 / Counseling room is very friendly, has empathy and explains things well. While conducting a consultation regarding ptosis, we recommend not only double lifting but also a forehead lift. If you are older and have difficulty forming double eyelids, a forehead lift is recommended. And regarding the opening, she said that it is an option, and that she can do the same thing as opening the eyes to make it look natural. -> Inline, inline out. Incision double eyelid surgery + eye correction + fat removal followed by Botox service. A penalty of 10,000 Won is incurred for about 3 hours of surgery, and a 100,000 Won reservation fee is confirmed after the surgery under sedative anesthesia. Surgery is recommended through partial incision + eye correction. The difference between an incision and a partial incision was explained and a partial incision was recommended. The surgery takes about 40-60 minutes under sedation. Grab the inline and outline and check that inline is better. There are no post-surgery benefits, and simple eye surgery is said to be not very effective even with swelling injections. When I asked about Botox, I was told that it could be put in during surgery if I wanted. But I don't recommend it. And suddenly he looked at the shape of my eyebrows. It tells you which eyebrow shape suits you. Anesthesiologist available. If a problem arises due to their own mistake later, it is possible for up to 1 year - [ ] Yeoksam ㅂㄴㅂㄱ (ㅂㅇㅈ) - Initially 330, I received a call discount of 220 / Even though I made a reservation, I only waited for 1 hour. I made a reservation for 11:00, but received the consultation at 11:50. I made a reservation for a consultation and made a lot of calls to check whether he would come or not, and the waiting time was so frustrating. The consultation with the director was friendly and okay. The price is outrageous, and there are no post-surgery benefits. Just a waste of time. I'm thinking of getting it at worst , ㅇㅇㅌ or ㅅㄷㄹㄹ, but only ㅅㄷㄹㄹ has an anesthesiologists... I heard that the benefits of managing double-hand swelling don't have much of an effect, so should I just get it at ㅅㄷㄹㄹ?... I'm worried.
Written by
App

Comment 5
koristar 2023-07-01 (토) 12:32 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워~~ 나랑 겹치는 곳 보이네
도민준 2023-07-01 (토) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
어딜가나 실장들이 문제네...
전문적인 지식없이 그냥 대충대충하는 실장들 너무 많은듯

도에 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 18:29 1 Years ago Address
마자ㅠㅠㅠ
예에에에에에바 2023-07-01 (토) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워