Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A review of the footwork that could have been the last one (double hands)

애걍이 2023-06-30 (금) 22:55 1 Years ago 1167
ㅇㅎㅅI went to plastic surgery and ㄷㄹㅅplastic surgery! There aren't many reviews for ㅇㅎㅅ, but I thought it was good, so I went with half-confidence. But it was surprisingly okay. He adjusted the lines to my style and it was kind of funny how he drew the lines with a toothpick. I thought about doing it here, but I was doubtful if I would do it well, so I held off for now. And for the first time, I paid a consultation fee of 5,000 won for plastic surgery... The lines are really pretty. The manager holds the line and treats us kindly in a businesslike manner. And then the director came and just held the line again and left. Just like other reviews, you look really tired. Here, they recommend eye correction + double eyelid burial + front and upper openings. I didn't even mention the hospital in front of the campus, but I was surprised that they brought it up. Here too, they used a toothpick to draw the lines. Even when I only saw the double number, it seemed a lot cheaper than other places, so I wondered if they even included corrections. (I first found out about this through the director that I open my eyes with my eyebrows, and I couldn't tell if this hospital was catching on to it or just plugging it in.) The price wasn't bad, so oh! It was a bit daunting at first, and the line was the best for me, so I deposited the deposit, but I was also anxious, so I looked up reviews on the hospital, and when I saw a post saying there were side effects and the aftercare wasn't good, I immediately withdrew.

Comment 12
삠뺌오 2023-06-30 (금) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
Don't get eye correction ㅠㅜㅠ If it wasn't recommended somewhere else ㅠㅜㅠ I'm scared of the side effects, so I looked up Muller muscle stimulation online.

애걍이 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
Yes, yes, so I won’t do it, thank you!
뚜옹 2023-07-01 (토) 05:40 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for the honest review. It was helpful.
행복할것 2023-07-01 (토) 23:16 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅎㅅ is the Milky Way at Sinsa Station? The reviews and reviews here were all good, so I put it on my list of products to buy. Do you have any more places in mind?

애걍이 Writer 2023-07-02 (일) 03:01 1 Years ago Address
that's right! Now that I think about it, I had no intention of getting a rear flap, and no hospital had told me to do so, but I felt like they were doing a bit of business by recommending it.
바람사다 2023-07-04 (화) 01:11 1 Years ago Address
It was a lot of hard workㅠㅠ It must be hard to keep up with thingsㅠㅠㅠㅠ If possible, don’t do eye correction… I also went to an ophthalmologist and got tested for ptosis, and there was no ptosis at all. But I also opened my eyes with my forehead and was recommended eye correction...! There seems to be a very high chance that it may be unexplained or pseudoptosis, but if you're really worried, you can go to an ophthalmologist like I did and get it checked out!! It is said that falsetto can correct eye opening with the forehead just by double-wielding, so think carefully! I think it would be good to go to a few more places!!
턱시도말고 2023-07-18 (화) 03:32 11 Months ago Address
I filtered it well, look at my post~

메롱하새우 2024-01-08 (월) 10:33 5 Months ago Address
Why?!! I can’t see the post

턱시도말고 2024-01-10 (수) 00:29 5 Months ago Address
There are 4 of my posts that haven't been deleted, can't you see them?

메롱하새우 2024-01-10 (수) 01:24 5 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

턱시도말고 2024-01-11 (목) 01:04 5 Months ago Address
Why won't Centipede return the reservation deposit? I can't come to my senses

메롱하새우 2024-01-11 (목) 11:25 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List