• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

What I felt while selling the front clothes

똠냔이 2023-06-30 (금) 16:47 1 Years ago 664
When it comes to front clothes, don't be swayed too much by what other people say. Do your own research. Different plastic surgery sites and apps praise different hospitals. The atmosphere that they are pushing for in certain areas seems to be different from time to time.. What is it? I don't know if this is a coincidence or the atmosphere or what?????? I think I need to focus and decide exactly what style I want!!!!! It doesn't matter who did well.. The conclusion is that my eyes and that eye are not exactly the same eye conditions. Is the round one suitable for my main body or the round shape? Blocking it a lot is not a good thing. Is it the doctor who blocks a lot? My style = the doctor's surgery result. I think you have to check first to see if the style matches.

Comment 6
공주처럼 2023-06-30 (금) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
Admittedly... I think it's really important to have a good sense of what I want during a consultation with the director. No matter how good the reviews are, everyone is different... I don't know what the results will be.

똠냔이 Writer 2023-06-30 (금) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that there are a lot of round cases here, right? Yes ~ Most of us have a round style (in my heart = pointy) I don't really like round ones~ so yes, yes, I'll give you the shape you want~ Like this.
도민준 2023-07-01 (토) 12:52 1 Years ago Address
It seems like each director has their own preferred style or stubbornness. The reason why most people say it is a round style is because the director himself only performs surgeries in that style.

똠냔이 Writer 2023-07-01 (토) 21:58 1 Years ago Address
Yeah, I guess it was because I wasn't planning on restoring it if it was going to be round... I think it was a good idea not to tell you what style I wanted in advance.
예에에에에에바 2023-07-01 (토) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
That’s right, finding the line that’s right for you is really important.

똠냔이 Writer 2023-07-01 (토) 21:58 1 Years ago Address
Yeah, so I Photoshopped my eyes and thought a lot about what would suit my face.
Prev  Next  List