Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery, listen to hospital concerns!! ㄴㅅㅎ, ㅇㅇㅇ, ㄸㅋ, ㅂㄹㅂ, ㅇㄷ

코오오옹 2023-07-07 (금) 17:29 1 Years ago 2379
Photo 1, Photo 2: My current eyes Picture 3: The eyes I want, I want them to look like that after all the swelling goes down. Photo 4: The desired eye, I want it to look like that after all the swelling has gone down, this is my eye when the swelling has gone down less after the first surgery. 2 years ago, I only did dual wielding with an incision. The line was set too low to begin with (there was almost no swelling immediately after surgery and the line was very low). This is a case where I decided to have reoperation! I am currently contemplating between two hospitals, and would like to get your opinion on which hospital number 1 or hospital 2 is better!! If you have any questions about the hospital or director, please leave a comment and I will leave a private comment. Hospital No. 1 Natural adhesion + eye correction is optional, around 1.9 million won as 2 years, one-person hospital, eye specialty hospital -Because the eyes are suitable for natural adhesion, natural adhesion is unconditional. I asked if I should do it through an incision because it failed even though it was done through an incision, and they said there was no reason to do it through an incision since it was an eye that could unconditionally be healed by natural adhesion. I look sleepy, so it would be good to correct my eye shape, but if I don't want to, I don't have to do it. -The line I got was pretty good, but I felt it was a little lower than the line I wanted. It is said that when you climb up there, you can feel the smell of sausage. -If you look at the review photos, the lines come out nicely. The disappointing thing is that there are few reviews on Seongyesa, so I feel like there is little information to refer to. -Before the surgery, they appealed that the design will be done carefully for a long time until the desired shape is achieved. -In other consultation reviews, they said that they understood eye structure problems, etc. very well, but I didn't really feel that. I have strong Mongolian folds and the front of my eyes are well covered, so I think my eyes need a crease because the front lines are easily hidden. I asked if there was a need for a top slit..? Because that was the reaction I wanted. It is said that they will even do a top tuck if you want to do it. -No unnecessary surgery recommended. - Consultation is possible quickly as there are not many customers waiting. We print photos and look at them together for consultation. -Only a maximum of 3-4 people are operated on per day. -It seems like the surgery schedule is not very full. -The reservation deposit is large and non-refundable. Hospital No. 2 Partial incision or natural adhesion + top opening is optional, around 2.4 million won as 1 year, large hospital, director famous for his eyes -There is a limit to the line that can be raised through natural adhesion. In order to get the line I want, I have to make a partial incision. Therefore, you can choose between natural adhesion at a slightly lower line or partial incision at the desired line. You need to do a top slit so that the hair around your eyes doesn't get buried. -The director was kind and drew the lines several times until the desired shape was achieved. I feel like I hold the line amazingly well. - Since it is a sunken eye, you also suggested a method of doing a face lift. Of course, it was presented as an option, but um...? I wanted to - I like the line you drew the most, and judging from other reviews, the director seems to have a good sense of aesthetics, and since he is a famous director, he has accumulated a lot of reviews and word-of-mouth reputation in addition to the app, so I would like to receive it here. I'm concerned about the cost, the fact that the surgery schedule is being pushed back, and the fact that they said they wouldn't do it high enough for burial. -There are a lot of waiting customers. Even though I arrived a little earlier than scheduled, I had to wait a long time. -The reservation fee is large and only a partial refund is possible. Hospital 3 Natural adhesion, early 1 million won as 1 year, one-person hospital, recently opened after leaving a large hospital. -It is easy on the eyes and the desired line will come out well. Likewise, I asked if it should be done through an incision, and they said that there was no reason to do it through an incision when it was an eye that could be done with natural adhesion. -It seems like you hold the lines nicely. However, I passed because the director was famous for his fancy lines. -Quick consultation possible as there are not many customers waiting. -A hospital where both the director and the manager were the kindest. -The deposit amount is less and a full refund is possible. Hospital 4 Partial incision or incision + upper opening, around 2.9 million won as 3 years, it seems to be a large hospital. -The eye cannot be raised much even with an incision. However, I don't think there is a need to go as far as making an incision, so I will do a partial incision. Since the front line tends to be buried, it would be a good idea to do a top slit as well. -I tried holding the line once or twice and that was it. - Perhaps because the director came after surgery, the consultation was insincere. I saw it a lot in the reviews of the medical examination, but I was wondering why that was the case. -Still, the review photos looked pretty. I liked the reviews so this was the place I was most looking forward to, but I was so disappointed. - 90% refund possible up to 3 days before the deposit amount. Hospital No. 5 Incision + upper slit, around 3.1 million won as 1 year, originally a one-person hospital, but it seems to have recently become a two-person hospital. -This is a hospital that originally recommends a lot of incisions, and incisions are also recommended. I have strong Mongolian folds around the front of my eyes, so I definitely recommend getting an upper eyelid. -I feel like you have a good, detailed understanding of my eye structure and problems. - A hospital famous(?) for conservatively setting the line. It also holds the line low. -The director and manager are all friendly and there is no pressure to make same-day reservations. -I don’t remember the reservation deposit policy..

Comment 30
하하aaa 2023-07-07 (금) 17:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-07 (금) 17:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

하하aaa 2023-07-07 (금) 18:22 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쿠키쿠 2023-07-07 (금) 19:22 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 00:56 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김김킴 2023-07-07 (금) 23:57 1 Years ago Address
3번 눈 넘 이뿌당

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-09 (일) 00:57 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
qkwewn 2023-07-08 (토) 15:02 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

qkwewn 2023-07-09 (일) 01:45 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ni23ke 2023-07-08 (토) 19:39 1 Years ago Address
3번 병원 어디야??? 읽다가 뭔가 내가 한 곳인가 싶어서 궁금해졌어 ~ㅎㅎ 댓 보면 비댓 남겨줘!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

* 비밀글 입니다.

ni23ke 2023-07-09 (일) 01:51 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
연어냠냐미 2023-07-10 (월) 09:24 11 Months ago Address
나도 땡큐에서 눈재 했었는데 상담 다녀온거양? 어디가 어디병원인지 모르겠당 견적 어떻게 받았엉?

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-10 (월) 10:10 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

연어냠냐미 2023-07-10 (월) 14:32 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오리꽥괵 2023-07-10 (월) 10:04 11 Months ago Address
제목 병원명이랑 상담내용보니 1번병원 내가 상담다녀온 병원같아! ㅇㅇㅇ 맞아?? 1번이랑 2번 병원 중에 고민이라고 했는데 일단 거상은 진짜 오바같구 나같음 자연유착으로 할 수 있는 눈이면 무조건 자연유착으로 할 것 같애..! 앞트임은 예사 원하는거면 원장님이랑 다시 상담해보고 하는 쪽으로 추천! 저정도 라인은 자연유착으로도 가능할 것 같아 내생각이지만.. 원장님이 충분히 가능하다고 했으면 1번이 낫지않을까??

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-10 (월) 10:11 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
흅흅 2023-07-11 (화) 01:29 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 09:25 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
재수술성공한다 2023-07-11 (화) 02:54 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 09:25 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
귤까먹 2023-07-11 (화) 16:35 11 Months ago Address
예사야.... 사진 내리기 전 3번사진 어디병원후기인지 알수 있을까? 나 진짜 너무 궁금해서 너의 답글만 기다렸는데 사진이 없어졌네.. 아니면 그 사진만이라도 다시 올려줄수 있을까? 그거 들고 상담가고싶어 ㅠㅠ 정말 부탁해..

코오오옹 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 09:23 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
jjellyy 2023-07-12 (수) 01:15 11 Months ago Address
여기저기 많이 돌아다녀서 어디 병원인지 거의 다 읽힌다 ㅋㅋ 개인적으로 나도 1번 병원 상담 좋게 봤었고,, 불필요한거 진짜 말씀 안해주시더라. 그리고 내용도 1번 병원이 괜찮은거같긴해! 이왕 자연유착 가능하면 자연유착으로 하는게 낫지
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:41 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
두루룽둥 2023-07-13 (목) 00:25 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
로라1111 2023-07-17 (월) 13:45 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
마뜐 2023-07-22 (토) 13:44 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다롱ㅣㅣ 2023-08-12 (토) 22:10 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List