• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄸㅋ, ㄱㄹ product review

여백강 2023-07-06 (목) 16:58 1 Years ago 1309
I am tired from my first hard work and my eyes are open in the forehead. ㄱㄹ ㅈㅈㅇ Waited for the director for about 15 minutes.  The waiting room at the hospital desk on the 8th floor was dark, like a PC room. I didn't like it from the beginning. It didn't feel like a hospital at all. The director's eyes were so strange. I went with a friend and we were both shocked at this hospital. It was so strange that I hesitated to see if I could do it.. ㅠ In and out with a cut in the upper part. ㅂㅂㅌ They called for 170 based on the review conditions.. It's expensive, right? I changed my mind by forcing a reservation deposit. First of all, I risked 100,000 won for surgery next week. They said they would refund me, but is there a reason to force them? I'm asking because I'm really curious!! Semi-out is difficult on the eyes and doesn't match the face well. In-out is much prettier. They told me exactly. They said it would be over when I came in a week to have the stitches removed. They said they would do it for the swelling if the director deemed it necessary for laser treatment or follow-up care. But I don't think they would do it. I can't ask as much. Waiting for the director for 1 hour.. hahaha. I just waste time looking at my phone. It's a semi-difficult eye. Natural adhesion makes the line very thin... Even with a double layer, it's twice as thick as that, but it's no different from a real double layer. When I said I wanted thicker semi-sleeves, I was asked if I wanted eyes like Jang Won-young, and I told her that it wasn't that much, but that I had double eyes, and they were no different from Jang Won-young. This is why I felt bad... He was explaining the structure of the eye like a doctor and I wondered what it was. The director's consultation lasted less than 10 minutes, but he was kind and showed it by raising the lines 1, 2, and 3. The way he spoke was so funny. He said that if you cut into the upper part of your stomach a lot, you can have a semi-fancy look. The director said you couldn't do it, but the director said you could, and the director said you could do it. I hated it haha. Tax included, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I regularly posted reviews, and I visited the hospital in the 3.6.12th month to take pictures. Anyway, the conditions were very bad.. 198 if you do it, 297 if you don't.

Comment 5
eoqkrskwk 2023-07-06 (목) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information~~

여백강 Writer 2023-07-06 (목) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
yes!!
mayonez 2023-07-07 (금) 10:42 1 Years ago Address
ㄸㅋDid you go to counseling? The manager seems to have a style that pursues natural things. The manager who was consulting with me didn't do that. Did you prepare a question? I prepared a lot of questions so that they would be a little annoying, so I asked them, so I received a longer consultation. Anyway, I had a hard time going around to the consultation!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
오닝뿌 2023-07-19 (수) 17:09 1 Years ago Address
ㄸㅋ I wanted to go, but it's a famous hospital,, I guess I'll have to prepare to wait and wait...
Prev  Next  List