• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eyebrow lift hospital consultation review

망고죠아 2023-07-05 (수) 10:52 1 Years ago 1348
Late 40s. Natural double eyelids. Big eyes. I have sagging eyes and when I take a picture, my eyes no longer look big and my double eyelids are no longer visible. At the plastic surgery clinic that my friend went to, I suddenly heard that 'eyebrow lift surgery' would be a good idea. From then on, I thought I would have to go to another hospital. 1. ㅇ ㅇ ㅌ This place was not recommended by Seongyesa, but someone told me it was famous for eye surgery, so I made a reservation and went there. No consultation fee. I thought it was strange that there was a long wait even though there were no customers. (Is that really what plastic surgery is like?) After the consultation with the director, the director spoke so verbosely that I ended up asking him several times what he was saying and what I should do. In the end, he recommended a forehead lift. I had never thought about getting a forehead lift and thought it was a major surgery, so I went home depressed. After that, I searched at Seongyesa and selected three more places. 2. ㅅ ㅅ ㅇ is said to specialize in eye plastic surgery. There was no consultation fee, there were only a few customers, and the waiting time was short compared to that. Director’s consultation: Immediate upper eyelid recommendation. Also point out the slightly sunken area above the eyes. I understood well because he spoke kindly and clearly. Director's consultation: Recommendation of upper eyelid + fat grafting. Because the area above the eyes is slightly sunken, fat grafting is good, and since the eyes and eyebrows are not that far away, eyebrow lift surgery is not recommended. I've never thought about fat grafting, but will I look a little older if the holes disappear? I also think about it. This is what happens when you do an upper eyelid surgery - they showed me what double eyelids would look like on my eyes, but it wasn't great (I don't like having a lot of double eyelids), but fat grafting seemed like a good idea and I was confused. Next, we consulted again with the manager: The cost was three times what we expected. Fat grafting + upper eyelid review and eye photos shown. There seemed to be a lot of photos, and the manager spoke so well that I was impressed. However, it was expensive, and my biggest fear was that having double eyelid surgery would change my appearance. When I got home and searched on Naver, I found that one of the pictures I showed was the same as a review of another hospital. I don't know if Shinsael used another hospital's photo, or if another hospital used Shinsael's photo, but considering that hospitals are reusing review photos, I don't think I can believe it. 3. ㅇ ㅇ ㄹ ㅅ Consultation with the director after consultation with the manager: As many people have said, he is very caring. He has been measuring various eye sizes for quite a long time, and I was surprised to see him memorize and write down about 6 different eye sizes he measured on a chart. He said he was a smart person hahaha. He said it would be a good idea to get a lower eyebrow lift like he thought. It is said that if you get an upper eyelid surgery, your eyes will probably become more puffy. Regarding the question of getting the eyebrow lift back to its original state after 2 years, it has been 10 years since the surgery, and after having done it many times, he said that one way is to cut it off a little more drastically. I was told that I had to choose between going natural from the beginning or going natural later even if it looked a little awkward at first, so my head started hurting again. Post-consultation from the manager: The amount was as much as I expected. Below 150. I wanted to see a picture of the eyebrow review, but I couldn't ask about it. ㅜㅠ He said he had CCTV. The director said he had a lot of experience. It seems so. Trust. But when I got home and searched, I was worried about the scars from the eyebrow lift surgery again...

Comment 8
경이럽 2023-07-05 (수) 13:22 1 Years ago Address
Scars are the biggest problem ㅠㅠ Look into it carefully before making a decision.
광발오 2023-07-05 (수) 17:54 1 Years ago Address
I had an eyebrow lift done by someone I know, but since it was right below the eyebrows, it was a little noticeable at first, but afterward, the scar was barely visible.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:03 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
으흣츄 2023-07-18 (화) 15:20 1 Years ago Address
Can you tell me where number 3 is?
ㅈㅎㅂㅏㄹ 2023-09-07 (목) 15:10 1 Years ago Address
There wasn't much information, so thank you for the review!!! Have you ever had surgery?
향기2 2024-01-30 (화) 21:08 7 Months ago Address
흉터가 걱정이에여~ 머리가 아프네 공감백퍼!!
맘ㅁㅁㅇ 2024-01-31 (수) 00:43 7 Months ago Address
나도 발품팔고 있는데 ㅁㄷㅍ에서는 110불렀음
반반장 2024-07-16 (화) 22:15 2 Months ago Address
어디서 했는지 쪽지 부탁해!!!
Prev  Next  List