• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of under-eye area treatment

사과와계피 2023-07-04 (화) 22:57 1 Years ago 1040
I searched mainly for places with events and places with good reviews. I wanted to receive it as quickly as possible, so I ended up excluding ㄹㅇㅋ, which said consultations would only be available in early August... I visited ㄸㅋ and ㄹㅇㅈ. Perhaps because we went in the late afternoon, there wasn't much of a wait at both places! ㄸㅋ: Good facilities, the manager's consultation was friendly and non-coercive. The director is probably someone who came here recently. Please explain the surgery in detail. The price was the same as the app event, but the conditions for writing a review were a bit strict. ㄹㅇㅈ: The facilities are slightly older than ㄸㅋ. The director was friendly, but I was a bit overwhelmed by the presence of accounts and credit card calculators in the consultation room... After the consultation, the director also recommended fat grafting. The price was more expensive than the event price, and the anesthesia cost was separate. Overall, it was a little less sincere than ㄸㅋ (kindness! relative comparison), but there was a price difference... and I was worried about fat grafting... Neither of the two doctors I consulted with had any reviews, so I'm still thinking about it!
Written by
App

Comment 7
SeonNii 2023-07-05 (수) 09:39 1 Years ago Address
Is this place? Me too. I felt comfortable and glad that they didn't force me to pay a deposit. Did I get counseling from Dr. Hwang??? I also got double eyelids and under eye makeup from him and I am satisfied with the results.

사과와계피 Writer 2023-07-05 (수) 12:21 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅏㅋ! 나도 ㄸㅋ 황원장님한테 상담받았는데!! 만족한다는 후기 봐서 다행이다... 사실 거의 ㄸㅋ로 마음 쏠리긴 했는데 후기 이벤트 넘 빡세서 한번 얘기해볼까 생각중....
eoqkrskwk 2023-07-06 (목) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
정보 완전 고마워~!!!
릴리러문 2023-07-07 (금) 19:02 1 Years ago Address
눈밑지 부작용은 없어?
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 15:57 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

사과와계피 Writer 2023-07-12 (수) 20:16 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
우청민 2023-07-13 (목) 15:45 11 Months ago Address
잘봤어~ 고마워!
Prev  Next  List