Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Breast Augmentation Review (Marble, Bongbong)

딸기맛출지 2024-05-21 (화) 14:00 4 Months ago 663
Marvel / Gangnam Motiva 340cc Menex 350cc I wrote a chart and started consulting with the director first. I heard how much I want my breasts to grow and what my usual concerns were and went to change clothes. Then I was able to meet the director right away, so it was nice that there was no waiting and it proceeded smoothly. I received a consultation from the head director, and he spoke very gently and kindly. He explained everything about breast augmentation one by one, so it was very helpful for me since it was my first consultation. He started by teaching me the basic knowledge about breast surgery! (How to choose an implant, determine the size, what kind of surgery should I use?) At least here, I felt that I wouldn't have to go into surgery without knowing anything. He measured my body very thoroughly. He said that he did this so that the patient's body would not become uneven or the nipples would not be asymmetrical after the surgery. Since the lower jaw line was already clear, he recommended lowering it, and although it wasn't severe, he explained that it was a little bit like a new breast, so the probability of an upper convexity would be lower, and he recommended an implant. I wanted to get a size recommendation for both Motiva and Menex, so I was able to hear the explanation, and I touched both. At that time (since it was the first consultation) I couldn't decide.. so I just said that I wanted to know the cost for both of us (I'll let those of you who are curious about this know!) The director explained the cost and that was it. Overall, the consultation was good and it was good that I was able to learn a lot about breast surgery. Bongbong / Hakdong Motiva 335cc There is a consultation fee here, so keep that in mind! After registering and waiting for a bit, I had a consultation with the director right away and was able to meet the director after waiting for about 10 minutes. The director is very calm (without his typical uncomfortable pressure). The director is a bit cynical, but he wasn't insincere. But it felt like the director's consultation was over faster than I thought..? After looking at my armpit, he said I only needed to get implants without liposuction, and I quickly measured my breasts, and the director said right away that I could get Motiva. Even though he recommended Motiva, I wanted to hear the reason, but when he just said, “Let’s do Motiva,” I was a little dumbfounded.. I gained weight and recommended a size right away. I hadn’t heard anything about bird breasts here. And the director said that we would do a minimal incision so the scar would be barely noticeable, and recommended a lower incision. He said 335cc was the ideal size for my breasts. It felt like he recommended a size that matched my wish for a C cup! After the consultation, I listened to the explanation of the costs with the director, but it was a little disappointing that I had to ask about after-sales service and aftercare to get an answer. ㅠㅠ Still, the director measured my breasts and told me what size I should get, which made me realize that he had done a lot of breast surgeries.. When I think about the consultation fee, there were definitely some things that were disappointing. I finished the consultation like this, but I feel like it was fortunate that I went to Marvel for the first time..? Each hospital has a different consulting style, but for people like me who don't know much and go for a consultation, I recommend going to a hospital that provides detailed explanations.

Comment 8
브리오니 2024-05-22 (수) 12:00 4 Months ago Address
나도 요즘 발품 엄청팔고있는 중인데 혹시 비용 물어봐두대 ....?

딸기맛출지 Writer 2024-05-24 (금) 12:37 4 Months ago Address
둘다 알려주면 될까?
라응 2024-05-24 (금) 23:31 4 Months ago Address
나도 마블 고민중이었는데..! 자산없는 새가슴이라 담달에 수술이 목표라 손품 막 하는중이거든ㅜㅜㅜ 혹시 비용 물어봐도될까.?.??

딸기맛출지 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 12:23 2 Months ago Address
쪽지로 보냈어!
iiilllilil… 2024-06-15 (토) 21:15 3 Months ago Address
마블 비용 넘 궁금해!

딸기맛출지 Writer 2024-07-11 (목) 12:21 2 Months ago Address
쪽지로 보냈어!
키티빈 2024-08-09 (금) 15:59 1 Months ago Address
마블 모티바 얼만지 궁금해!

딸기맛출지 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 15:14 1 Months ago Address
쪽지로 보냈어!
Prev  Next  List