Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A story about consulting at all famous places for revision eye surgery.

할닉네임이없어요 2024-05-20 (월) 12:36 4 Months ago 1804
I've been through all the consultations for reoperation, but I'm still wondering which hospital to go to. Could you please think about it with me? First of all, I am thinking of reoperation because my existing double eyelids have become too thin, and I wanted the reoperation to be a bit flashy, but since I have sunken eyes and the eyebrows are close to my eyes, I was told that it would be a bit difficult to get a high, flashy semi-out overall . middle. 1. ㅇㅇㄷ (ㅏㅣㅔㄹ) / Director ㄱㄷㅎ - Make it a semi-out, but not as high as a thin semi-out. It has to be done through an incision, and if you want it to be semi-out, you have to do an upper incision. - The manager was kind, the director wasn't harsh, but he just said what he had to say in FM style and left. - The line of reviews is too much for my taste, but most of the reviews are from Japanese people, and I saw a post saying that the corrections are a bit harsh. - Also, it's not an easy case for my eyes and I'd like to have more experience, but I'm a little worried because the director is young. - Incision / eye correction / epicanthoplasty / upper epicanthoplasty / bottom epicanthoplasty - Discount for writing a review of a plastic surgery app. = TOTAL: I put in the maximum amount of discount and it came out to about 400... 2. ㄱㄹㄷ(ㅡㅣㅏ)/Director ㄱㅎㅅ - It's not possible to semi-out. If you semi-out in my eyes now, there is a high chance that it will come off because the eyebrow bone is close. - The main director here was famous, so I appointed him and he was very hospitable and kind. And the consultation is sincere, and if it doesn't work, they tell you honestly why it doesn't work. - But the price is too high..ㅠㅠ - Incision / eye correction / fat reduction? / Mongolian band (slight opening in the front) / Opening in the back / Lowering the corners of the eyes - Discount included for writing a review of a plastic surgery app. = TOTAL: With the maximum discount, it's about 6.4 million won...ㅠㅠ 3. ㅊㅇ(ㅏㅣ) / One of the representative directors - He looked at my eyes and said there was no need to make an incision. It can be done without incisions and can be opened as desired. - Even though the director was late here, he was kind and listened to everything. - Almost all other hospitals recommended incisions, but I was skeptical but attracted to the fact that it was possible through non-incisions. - But the price here is also the most expensive out of all the hospitals I visited. So it's probably not as good as not doing it here. - Natural adhesion / eye correction / back and bottom opening / front opening - Discount included for writing reviews on plastic surgery apps. = TOTAL: I didn't make a same-day reservation, so about 700,,^^ 4. ㅇㅎㅅ(ㅡㄴㅏㅜ) / One of the representative directors - Like ㄱㄹㄷ here, semi-out is difficult due to the snow structure, and an incision is recommended with the feeling of supplementing the existing line. - The director and manager here are very calm and kind. Here too, the director explained in detail why the line didn't work for my eyes, and the direction he was pursuing felt natural and not excessive. While listening, I often thought that it would have been nice to have had my first surgery done by Dr. Lee. If there's anyone around me who wants natural-looking eyes, I would recommend this place without hesitation. (I'm not a broker!!!!!!!!) - Among the hospitals I've been to, this is the only one that doesn't force reviews of plastic surgery apps. Even the price is the most reasonable. So trust was definitely gained. - However, it seems to be a supplement to the existing line, so I wonder if it will change drastically. I am worried about that part.. - Incision / top opening / back opening = TOTAL: about 290 5. ㅍ(ㅏㅂ) / Director ㄱㄷㄱ - This is really different from the previous one. Hospitals also say that there may be a waiting time of 30 minutes to an hour, but there was no hospital where the wait was that long, but here, the wait was over an hour. Honestly, as soon as I walked in, there were so many people that it felt like a factory, and the waiting time was too long for the surgery. Even so, I wonder if I have to wait like this every time I get treatment, and if there are so many people, I wonder if they will care about me... Anyway, my first impression was so bad... I thought about just going without getting counseling... - But after consulting with the director and receiving counseling from the director, I thought it was a good thing I waited and received counseling. I did it haha ​​- here, along with ㅊㅇ, it's the only non-incision recommendation. But it seems like the director himself specializes in natural adhesion. Developed yourself? It is said that it does not work well because it is a natural adhesion method. Am I a little bad at incision techniques? The director seemed to think the same way. So, I felt confident in this part. And they say semi-out is possible here too. The director seemed very confident. Please tell me that things that are limiting or not suitable for slits, lines, and asymmetry are not allowed. - First of all, I heard that it was possible through a non-incision rather than an incision, so I went right before making a reservation deposit, but this place is also a bit expensive... ㅠㅠ It's expensive for a non-incision... - And when I got home and checked, I saw too many bad posts... (Someone who had a revision surgery here ?,, Could you please tell me..) - Natural adhesion / Front, upper opening / Back, lower opening - Write a review of a plastic surgery app. There are discounts, but the representative doctor doesn't get many. = TOTAL: Even if you give the maximum discount because you wrote so many reviews, is it 350~370? In conclusion, except for two places that are too expensive . ㅇㅇㄷ(ㅏㅣㅔㄹ), ㅇㅎㅅ(ㅡㄴㅏㅜ), and ㅍ(ㅏㅂ) I’m thinking about these three! Can I hear a review from someone who has tried it?
Written by
App

Comment 2
망듀깅 2024-05-21 (화) 11:46 4 Months ago Address
난 손품파는 중이긴 한데 저기서 ㅇㅎㅅ만 상담한번 가보려구....! 아직 확 와닿는 곳이 없으면 몇 개 더 다녀보는 거 어때?
밍나루 2024-06-22 (토) 02:10 3 Months ago Address
엥 팝 생각보다비싸네..
Prev  Next  List