• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Chin forward step review~~~~~~~!

킬터 2024-05-19 (일) 00:19 4 Months ago 1480
ㅇㅇㄷ Not plastic surgery but oral and maxillofacial surgery? There are really a ton of cases there, but the doctor drew a line and said, "Well... I guess this much should be enough" and the consultation ended. There was no communication at all. But there were a lot of people who did it, and the doctor seemed skilled. The director was great! ㅌㅋ A place that takes before and after pictures with Photoshop! It was great that they showed me the first result realistically, and they said they would do a wide osteotomy without reducing body volume, so I was most worried about body volume, which was great! But they said they would also do a little bit of cortical osteotomy, but for a man, my chin is small and narrow, so my face is long, so it was a bit questionable that they would just go a little bit lower on the cortical osteotomy. It felt a bit like, "Do all chinless surgeries do this?" rather than a design that suits me?? + This is the age I'm going to get surgery at. ㅇㅇ It felt like there was a little bit of communication loss! The director was great! ㄴㅌ The place with the best communication and where I went with high expectations! I had to wait for an hour. The building was really fancy. The director was really careful and meticulous. He really touched my facial bones and thought deeply about them, which was nice. He explained to me that my chin is not just short, but it is rolled inward and backward, so it needs to be raised and moved forward. He also cut the bone widely in areas like body volume and answered my questions so well, which touched me. But when I said I was worried about my face looking long, he said to reduce the length of my lower jaw, but my chin is on the short side, so doesn't that make the proportions look bad? When I asked, (the teacher) said that it would look better if the total length of the face > ratio, so I was really worried about this part ㅜㅜ I should have asked how much I should reduce it... I regret it. I've been there many times, but it feels like my head is more complicated, so I was going to go to ㅅㅅㅇ, ㅂㄷ and come back, but since it was mentioned a lot here as an advertisement or something, I was going to go for a consultation. I was going to go for a consultation at ㅁㅇㄷㅇ last year, but I cancelled and tried to reschedule this time, but the director...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have nothing to say.. So I just didn't go! If there's a good hospital for chin advancement, please recommend more

Comment 7
하이도 2024-05-19 (일) 00:33 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

킬터 Writer 2024-05-19 (일) 01:42 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
솔잎v 2024-05-21 (화) 15:33 4 Months ago Address
나도 무턱이라 전진술 해야 되는데 3군데 비용 부탁해도 될까?
윤사만 2024-06-20 (목) 08:02 3 Months ago Address
cbk 갈려는데 어디추천하실?
무무턱 2024-06-27 (목) 16:59 3 Months ago Address
발품후기 고마워용
좌아알 2024-07-31 (수) 23:31 1 Months ago Address