• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

First eye surgery review

마루mm 2024-06-01 (토) 15:58 3 Months ago 2122
I showed you a picture of IU's in-out photo after her surgery with her eyebrows very far apart ! ㄸㅋ(ㄱㅎㅅ) No need for upper front slit non-incision eye correction. She said she needed to practice opening her eyes. It was my first time here, but since it was my first time, I regret not being able to ask many questions. ㅋㄹ (Director for 1 person) He recommended only double eyelid surgery without incision and said that I could get 150 pre-op but it might not be necessary. He was really kind, just as I had heard. The line he gave me wasn't bad, but since everywhere else told me to get pre-op butt lifts, even my mom thought I had to lol, so I passed. 1 year AS with local anesthesia only. No pressure to deposit at all. ㄴㅅㅎ(ㄱㅈㅎ) Pre-op + non-incision double eyelid surgery 220 - same day 154 It took 50 minutes and the pre-op 1mm was done with sleep + local. ㅇㅇㅌ(ㅇㅎㅂ) The facilities were good and the director was really kind. He said that my eyes didn't need eyelid surgery. He said that if I did, it might be burdensome. He recommended 2mm pre-op. The cash price was 150. The director recommended same-day surgery but demanded a bit of a deposit. I paid a deposit but got a refund because the 2mm pre-op was burdensome. ㅇㅁㄹ(ㄷㅇㄹ) I was 10 but was able to see the director at 11:30. The doctor said that I definitely need double eyelid surgery and the cash price was 260, and that I have to get double eyelid surgery no matter what, because I have eyes that can't be overcorrected. He recommended re-wrapping to prevent scarring when doing double eyelid surgery, but the price is a bit burdensome. The procedure takes 1 hour and 30 minutes and the after-sales service is 1 year. The doctor only looked at the swelling while drawing the line and didn't show me, so I was embarrassed and couldn't say anything and left. Hehe. Double eyelid surgery + buried eyelid surgery 1.87 million won. He said I didn't need double eyelid surgery. He was very kind and the director was also kind. He looked at me for a long time, looked at each side, and measured it every mm. He said that the double eyelid surgery would be 1-1.5mm and that there would be no scarring. He said that the buried double eyelid line would be 9-10mm, so I believed him and made a deposit! ㅇㅇㅋㅌ (Director) I need to get a front team and get eye lift. He said that I use my forehead a lot and that he explained it kindly, which was good. He chose the line that I liked the most from the inline to the in-out line, so I made a deposit and came. My eye lift was buried and my height was 180. ㄹㅅㅌ (ㄹㅇㅅ) Director looked at it first and said that it definitely needed to be done with an incision and that I needed to get all the eye lifts done. The director looked at it and said the same thing. He meticulously got the line and it wasn't bad, but it was a lot different from the places I've been to so I passed for now. Right now, I'm most attracted to Jㅇㅌ and ㅇㅇㅋㅌ, but I'm thinking about whether I should get eye lift or not. I'm planning to go to ㅍㄹㅁㅇ next week, but if there's anyone who knows a good place that does a natural inline to in-out line, please share it in the comments! If you have any questions, I'll let you know!!
Written by
App

Comment 8
ella1919 2024-06-01 (토) 20:24 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마루mm Writer 2024-06-01 (토) 21:14 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ella1919 2024-06-02 (일) 00:23 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마루mm Writer 2024-06-02 (일) 10:21 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ella1919 2024-06-02 (일) 13:21 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
996하유 2024-06-03 (월) 09:02 3 Months ago Address
개인적으로 눈교는....진짜 필요한눈 아니면 되도록 안하는게 나을 것 같은데..다 하라는것도 아니고 안하라는 의견도 있는거면 필요한눈은 아닌 것같아서 나같으면 눈교추천 없던 병원 갈 것 같음
보니하니933 2024-06-03 (월) 09:45 3 Months ago Address
나도 눈교는  잘알아보고 했음 좋겠음... 부작용 많이 봐서 ㅠㅠ ㄸㅋ는 나랑 리스트 겹치는데 언제 상담갔었어? 여기 눈 잘한다고 많이 봐서 가보려고 그리고 첫상담때 제대로 못물어봤으면 재상담 가보는것도 괜찮을듯
한시오분 2024-08-09 (금) 02:26 1 Months ago Address
ㅈㅇㅌ 예약금 얼마엿어?
Prev  Next  List