• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅂㅋ No implants

효진딸 2024-06-23 (일) 16:27 3 Months ago 717
I wanted to do it without implants, so I made a reservation for a consultation, and I got a nose correction (tie cartilage + slightly remove fat) + nasal septum + ear cartilage + bridge of the nose, dermis behind the ear + absorbable collagen. I'll do it while I'm at work, so it's not very noticeable, but the tip of the nose on the front and the width of the nose are I really wanted it to be corrected! The director explained well. It just seemed like he was a bit busy and didn't have time. Other hospitals are also planning to do their best~ They will do the same for the eyes and nose, so currently, 1. ㅌㅂ 2. ㅁㅋ 3. ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 4. ㅎㅌ Planning to go for a consultation~

Comment 5
타입 2024-06-24 (월) 17:25 3 Months ago Address
If you're getting your eyes and nose done together, are you going to get a consultation with Director Park? I'm curious because this place is famous for its plump nose.
남산임당 2024-06-25 (화) 15:24 3 Months ago Address
When is it? How are reservations these days? If it's easy, I'm thinking about going for a consultation.
땅콩호두 2024-06-25 (화) 20:48 3 Months ago Address
Is it possible to have non-prosthetic objects??
neonz 2024-07-26 (금) 00:19 2 Months ago Address
It's not a plastic surgery clinic, but I was recommended cartilage binding and septal cartilage ear cartilage during my rhinoplasty consultation.
밍콩11 2024-08-27 (화) 01:12 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List