• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of incision surgery

Ayobb 2023-10-04 (수) 00:57 8 Months ago 872
I lived my life without ever having had plastic surgery, but as I got older, the weight around my eyelids slowly began to fall, creating wrinkles that looked like double eyelids that looked stuffy. So this time, I decided to do a double-wielding battle! I went to three places for Balpoom 1. I made a reservation for a consultation here, but I had to wait a long time, about 45 minutes? The manager doesn't seem like a good fit for me. He's a bit like a robot and only says what to say. The director was the most helpful and friendly of all the places I've been to. I was recommended for incisions and upper flaps. 2. ㅇ I went there based on a friend's recommendation, but the size of the hospital was much smaller than I expected. The director was very kind and seemed like a complete veteran, so this is the best director. He was a bit older, but the explanation was a bit rough and seemed insincere.. I was only recommended an incision. 200 3. As you can see, the hospital was clean and the director was quite friendly. It didn't feel like I knew him very well, but he just seemed very affectionate. The director answered sincerely when I asked him, but he wasn't the type to tell me first, and he preferred a fairly natural feel. I was only recommended an incision and under the condition that I use an eye photo, 143. In the end, I did it 3 times. Looking at the director, number 1 was good, but my first impression of hospital number 1 was not good, number 2 was too expensive for only incisions, and the director was old, so I was afraid it wouldn't be trendy... number 3, I really liked the review photos, so I hope everyone looks pretty. Hope!

Comment 5
아하쿠우 2023-10-10 (화) 17:02 8 Months ago Address
2번은 오디양??

Ayobb Writer 2023-10-16 (월) 18:51 8 Months ago Address
Flexa 2023-10-19 (목) 14:12 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
민들레체리 2023-11-18 (토) 02:42 7 Months ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ에서 어떤 원장님한테 수술받아ㅛ어??
냐냥뇽뇨 2024-03-31 (일) 12:11 3 Months ago Address
원장님알수있을까?!!
Prev  Next  List