• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 5 places for nose revision surgery

llillilli 2023-11-03 (금) 13:17 9 Months ago 1795
Initial consonants are limited to two letters. This is a personal consultation record and may vary depending on each individual's condition. ㄹㅅ Consultation fee The director's style is friendly, he understands the shape of my nose and my needs, recommends my own surgical method, and I think it will look pretty this way. Autologous costal cartilage must be used. You may not use it, but then the shape won't come out. Do the surgery on the side where the autologous ribs are used. Something like this... However, I don't think my nose needs so much as autologous costal cartilage, but I can't explain it clearly. The counseling director kept teasing me about the good results of costal cartilage surgery, saying that everyone is doing it a lot these days, but I thought to myself, stop. I don't want to use the costal cartilage of the lower extremity, and I want to avoid major surgery, but I don't see the need for autologous ribs. I don't want to do major surgery on the nose, as it may be a nose that needs to be reconstructed due to capsular contracture or severe inflammation. There is no consultation fee, a CT scan is taken and an explanation is given, and they push that 10% will be deducted if you make a same-day reservation. I wanted to get out quickly because the director kept dragging on and on and making me feel angry. The price is approximately 900 (starting from 350 for nose revision + additional 150 for materials, etc. + 400 for costal cartilage + @) ㅇ Consultation fee 1/ ct x No waiting, fast consultation, 1 director. The director is firm in his own way when it comes to nose. Experience and age are evident. A style that quietly draws pictures and explains one-sidedly. somnolence. He looks at it and judges it well, explains it in an easy-to-understand way, and accurately determines the needs of the desired shape. The surgical method uses donor cost for the tip of the nose. Although he does not recommend autologous ribs, the doctor says that his surgical style uses donated ribs. Already guided here.  It is said that donor ribs are used because the ear cartilage or nasal septum may be small or insufficient. I feel like he insists on his own way. I am very curious about the brand name and source of the commercialized donation rib, but I have not heard any explanation about it. The source of materials such as silicone donor ribs, which are still used as surgical materials in any hospital. In other words, I did not see the director explaining in detail which brand it was. When I go to the dentist, they tell me all the names and brands of implants, but I wish I had a clear doctor who could reveal the source of the surgical materials used in my body.  Materials are important for plastic surgery, but I think communication with the doctor is very important. It seems that questions are not often asked during consultation. They recommend a donor rib and seem to prefer a simple surgical method, but the cost is relatively high.  The estimate is approximately 700 won (including donation cost + 100), -20% discount when writing an app review, and several hundred thousand won more discount possible when paying the down payment on the same day. ㅅㅇ Consultation fee 3 / ct o The director's explanation is short, not the style of giving long explanations. When it comes to communication, it feels like the director is exemplary, but there is a unique inconvenience, and it feels like he has a style that may not communicate well, so it feels like he won't communicate with customers, i.e. patients, due to his own stubbornness. I understand the theory well from an academic perspective, but the explanation doesn't really make me want to entrust the surgery. The consultation schedule was set right away. And, this applies to all plastic surgery clinics, but most plastic surgery ‘counseling directors’ are unnecessary. People of a lower level than the so-called visiting customers (patients?) sit down and talk about medical knowledge over and over again, but when you listen to them, it's as if the director is a doctor, and they don't even talk about surgery. It is awkward and embarrassing for a doctor to directly talk about discounts on surgery fees, so if it is an intermediate solution that is delivered on his behalf, he will inform the doctor of the cost of the surgery and coordinate the schedule according to the location, and act as one of the desk staff. An unqualified employee who is neither a medical professional nor a nurse will act as a doctor. It seems pointless to discuss the surgical method, progress, effects, etc. Once an accident occurs with the head of the counseling center, marketing to the head of the office will likely disappear. Currently, I am the head of Gaenasona’s counseling department. It's funny, but I listened to it for a while. In my mind, are you a doctor? After consulting with the director, I consulted with the director again to hear the cost, and while I was thinking about giving a reasonable estimate, the introduction is quite long. The 'nose removal fee' is approximately 500. It is emphasized several times that there is no cosmetic beauty treatment, only removal. ‘Nose revision surgery fee’ is approximately 900 won. If you want to use your own ribs and have a nice cosmetic appearance, you are told to have ‘revision nose surgery’. Here, a unique boundary is drawn between whether the purpose is removal or reoperation, but the very choice of that boundary is contradictory. In cosmetic surgery, ambiguous boundaries are enforced. It's like you have to choose between a circle and a square, there are no triangles. . Plastic surgery is all about aesthetic sense, but is that how it works?... Starting from here... Ah... I have a feeling that aesthetic sense is going to decline here... It just sounds like a hole created by the doctor because he wasn't confident about the results of the surgery. If you want to explain or persuade the head of the surgery, get a medical license and talk nonsense. I didn't feel any kindness at all and just talked a lot. Consultation fee of 10,000 + CT scan fee of 20,000 + parking fee of 10,000, a total of 40,000 won is not worth spending. ㅇㅇ Consultation fee : 1/ct First of all, the counselor's poor medical knowledge was not overused. I wrote a short explanation note before seeing the director and was guided to the director's office. It was convenient as the guidance and schedule were tailored to the counseling director's location. To be honest, I wanted to consult with the counselor because I felt like I needed to have eye and nose surgery done again.. . I feel it again, but I don't know why I need the counseling director position in such an odd position, as I am young, clumsy at first glance, lack experience and knowledge, and lack the basics of service. In terms of hospital image and service, rather than having several clumsy counseling directors, having a competent schedule manager in his early to mid-40s who has social experience and experience and is good at self-management will give trust to visitors, i.e., customers and patients. . It's annoying and a waste of time to see the counselor first every time you go for a consultation. You could just have the desk clerk take the registration and hand out papers to write down the surgery history. It's very, very annoying to hear the same thing repeated two or three times during the consultation with the manager before the consultation with the director. Anyway, it's a world where it's hard to find decent employees. .. The representative director here is a person with a famous and clear heart. You asked a question, and I liked it. Necessary questions: Because we need to accurately understand the patient's needs and intentions. Rather, I felt like I was underprepared, so I came home and watched the director's YouTube video again. I tend to pursue naturalness, and it's pretty without being over the top. You seem to have an aesthetic sense in expressing the middle, and you accurately explained the knowledge about which noses should use costal cartilage and which noses do not need to use costal cartilage. First of all, it was a consultation that resolved the confusion amidst the flood of information and allowed me to hear what I was curious about and wanted to hear to some extent without excessive solicitation. During the consultation, I had reasonable doubts about whether I could trust and entrust Director Lee to me, and I was able to get a glimpse of whether he was capable of flexible communication and whether he was an open person. The content of the consultation is a bit disappointing, but positive. Replacement of silicone, use of ear cartilage at the tip of the nose, and relatively simple surgical methods are also good. The cost of reoperation itself is high, but it is the most reasonable compared to other places. Estimate within 4 million. As of now, if I were to have surgery, I would like to do it here. ㅈㅅ Consultation fee : 1/ ct He seems to have a very gentle personality, and you can see that he is trying to listen and think from the patient's perspective. When I asked this or that question, even though he had just come out of surgery, he explained everything in detail with a bright face and without showing signs of fatigue. His words also had a human aspect to them, and he was friendly and confident due to his high level of knowledge. He seems to value the harmony of the entire face. Personally, he seems to like a slightly flashy look and seems to do the surgery that way, but I was impressed by his willingness to accommodate the patient's needs. Try to catch the part you want and correct it in that direction. The surgery cost is 500 won. It seems like the entire building is used here, and there is no parking fee. The director is very kind, but overall, except for one person at the desk, the staff in the consulting room or the staff walking back and forth who look like operating room nurses have a very blunt expression and their gait is rough and unfriendly. These employees tarnish the image of the hospital. They seem like Chinese people who don't know what service spirit is. It is true that the counseling director only records records and does not provide any further counseling, but his attitude is unfriendly, and the excessively long and sharp gel nails are also uncomfortable to look at.  I've consulted with 5 different places, but haven't decided yet on which one to do. I have been consulting and worrying for several years.  The cost of reoperation is around 300 to 400 million won, and all places that charge more than that will be excluded. I know that it's worth the price, but I avoid places that charge too much and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  Going to counseling is tiring, but it is helpful. I listen to different opinions from each director about what I need and what I don't, and I can distinguish between what to accept and what to discard. You can hear, see, and feel many things without the consultation fee. I hope you don’t skimp on the consultation fee. Instead, it is worth studying a lot on your own and asking questions before going to the consultation. If I had researched this well before the first surgery, I would not have had to have a repeat surgery like this later... Personally, I would have had a reoperation because of my ignorance, of course, there would be side effects, but rather, I was ignorant, did not do much research, and was simply impulsive. Surgery was unrecognizable a few decades ago, and in fact, technology was not as advanced as it is now. Also, if I do not properly recognize what suits my face and perform surgery in a direction that does not suit my face, I end up having to have the surgery again. Nowadays, in the information age, a lot of information is open, so it is easy to find the information you want. If you are having your first plastic surgery in this day and age, you can do as much research, study, and consultation as possible to avoid having to have the surgery again. Search as much as possible, and above all, you must clearly know what you want and communicate it to the right doctor.

Comment 22
내코가석잔디 2023-11-03 (금) 14:27 9 Months ago Address
헉 900 예사 재수야?

llillilli Writer 2023-11-03 (금) 17:15 9 Months ago Address
응 재수라서 비싼데 저기가 심한거.. 보통 300 후반대 이상 부르더라.
쭈라랄 2023-11-03 (금) 17:41 9 Months ago Address
난 자가늑으로만 상담다녀서 그런가 ㄹㅅㅌ 딴데에 비해 비싼편은 아니던데ㅜㅜ 과하게 추천한단 느낌도 딱히 못받았고.. 근데 결국 사람마다 느끼는게 다르기땜에 본인이랑 잘맞는데서 수술하는게 제일인거같아 신중히 좋은 결정 할수 있길 바래

llillilli Writer 2023-11-03 (금) 20:23 9 Months ago Address
그런가~ 난 자가늑 할 필요까진 ~ 그냥 몸에 칼 한군데 더데는것 자체가 거부감 들고~ 비용도 너무 높고, 전신마취도 부담스럽고, 전신마취 안한데도 부담스럽고~ 이제는 최소한으로 수술 하고싶어서~ 꼭 그 재료가 필요하다면 어쩔수 없으니 예외~~ 예사도 잘 알아보고 결정하길!
까용 2023-11-03 (금) 22:57 9 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅌ 어디야? 초성으로는 너무 많아서 알려주라 고마워

llillilli Writer 2023-11-07 (화) 10:38 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아지둥이 2023-11-04 (토) 14:03 9 Months ago Address
코수술은 수면마취야 전신마취야??

llillilli Writer 2023-11-05 (일) 11:46 9 Months ago Address
그건 각자 상황에 따라 다를것같아. 보통 수면마취로 알고있어.
sisidnddl 2023-11-06 (월) 12:40 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

llillilli Writer 2023-11-07 (화) 10:35 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.