• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Suwon ㄴㄴㅅ, Shinnonhyeon ㅊㄷㅊ, Sinnonhyeon ㅍㄹㅈ

지금이제일젊다 2023-10-24 (화) 13:27 9 Months ago 4053
I am looking into non-implant surgery focusing on arrow nose correction. I've had a lot of fillers, and have experience with Misco surgery (***If you don't like the tip of your nose, just get a surgical consultation. In the end, unless you have surgery, you'll only get results you don't like. It's a double nose that wasn't meant to be being) -ㄴㄴㅅ(ㅠㅣㅡ)/Suwon One day, a video of non-implantable rhinoplasty using the Utuk algorithm popped up, and I quickly became interested and decided to go for it. Advantages; Recovery after surgery is incredibly fast. Implant-free surgery is possible for any nose. The doctor is confident and confident in his skills. Disadvantages; It's difficult for the Doctor and I to resolve the differences in design opinions, and he pushes his preferred style too far. He likes to make the tip of his nose very pointed and high. The director provides direct counseling, but during the consultation time, he speaks really quickly, as if he was roasting beans over lightning, and there is no counseling system in place. Expensive (440+tax), 300,000 won is charged separately for the removal of the Misco thread. If you're going to push it out after 5 minutes of consultation, why are you charging 10,000 won for the reservation fee? -ㅊㄷㅊ (ㅓㅏㅜ) Shin Nonhyeon The review photo suited me well, so I went to see it. Advantages; They play a 10-minute educational video before the consultation, which is very helpful in terms of information. The staff are all friendly without being excessive and the atmosphere is comfortable. After getting a CT scan, you can get a consultation with the director almost immediately, with almost no waiting, in a comfortable and humane style. The natural straight line design of my taste matched what I wanted, and the explanations about the design, side effects, recovery, and medical opinions did not feel false. There is no recommendation for any other surgery other than nasal septum correction (I don't know if this is an advantage or a disadvantage haha). I felt reassured because the explanation was consistent with some of the medical information I had researched. It really feels like a person-to-person consultation. Disadvantages; It's expensive 350+tax, is it because it's a nose specialty, or is it not working well for a plastic surgery clinic since there are no patients waiting for consultations? Don't you have any skills? There is such concern. The cost of taking a city photo is borne (CT costs 20,000 won, consultation costs 5,000 won). I plan to consult with ㅍㄹㅈ ㅇㅈㅅ and add it tomorrow. ------------------------------------------- -ㅍㄹㅈ(ㅡㅔㅓ) Shin Nonhyeon/ ㅇㅈㅅ I made a reservation for the event at Gangeon and went there. The photo looks a little different in each review. Advantages: Consultation is possible even without a CT scan. Consultation is conducted in the order of director, director, and director, so there is no waiting and relatively detailed consultation is possible. But in order to get a lot of information, you need to know a lot and have a lot to ask. I'm not the type to explain things on my own. It is relatively cheaper than other places (because it is not the representative director). Still, I went to see the event cost around 1 million won, but additional charges kept coming (long nose correction, lateral osteotomy, etc.), so it ended up being 2.48 million won. The staff who gave me advice was really friendly and didn't feel burdensome. From the description, it seems like the aftercare is very good compared to other hospitals. Disadvantage: Both the nasal septum and cartilage are used. I felt betrayed by the price being more expensive than I expected..? (I expected it) haha ​​The impression I got when I saw it on YouTube is different from the reality. I don't have a caring personality. However, the explanation is as good as you want. However, you must know it well!! If you go too far to the first hospital, your consulting income will be less than you think. You may decide on 2 or 3 or not at all.. Because when I went to the hospital and took pictures, my nose wasn't the most serious problem...
Written by
App

Comment 15
theofficef… 2023-10-24 (화) 16:13 9 Months ago Address
헉 뉴니스 엄청 궁금했는데 정보 고마워!! 좀 자연스러운 것보다 화려한 코를 강요하시나보네..
잏일 2023-10-25 (수) 15:12 9 Months ago Address
뉴니스 넘 궁금했는데 고마오.. 전에 카톡으로 상담 문의했는데 냅다 캡쳐본만 보내주시긴하더라
융림 2023-10-28 (토) 14:05 9 Months ago Address
오 뉴니스 궁금했는데!! 어떤후기는 엄청 상세히 알려준다는데 여긴 아닌가보네요
omo7171 2023-11-14 (화) 20:31 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

지금이제일젊다 Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 20:39 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
펭귄지 2023-11-15 (수) 00:34 9 Months ago Address
뉴니스 궁금했는데 생각보다 비싸네요ㅜ
예쁘코ㅈㅂ 2023-11-23 (목) 11:28 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.