• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 7 places for first-time low-nose nose surgery

빵춘식 2023-10-19 (목) 14:07 9 Months ago 3590
I want a natural and gorgeous 6:4 straight line. I got nose filler once 5 years ago and wasn't very satisfied. My nose bridge is low, and my eyebrow bones and forehead are flat, so I don't want a fancy nose that is high from the forehead . It's not wide and my nostrils are too small, so I need to reduce the bridge of my nose Overall, it feels like a small, round saddle nose! I want a natural connection from the mid-nose bridge to the tip of the nose ** Because of the nostril issue, it is difficult to raise the nose a lot. Every time I have a nose consultation, I am afraid to talk about the nostrils. My nostrils are small at birth, so it is shaped like an 11-character pig nose. The hospital is written in the order of consultation, numbers 1-3 on the first day. With a very light heart, I just looked at the nose shape review photos without any knowledge of the surgical method or surgical materials! If I'm going to do this, it'd be better if it's a bit flashy, hehe. So I'll take a picture of Minjiko. I didn't properly ask about after-care and checked CCTV later. Numbers 4-7 On the second day, I studied all day for a week before the consultation to find a realistic shape for my nose and just improve the lines safely! With this in mind, we also added places that are good at non-implants 1. ㅁㅇㅌ (Shin Nonhyeon, Director ㅂㅈㅎ) First of all, it was a clean interior that smelled like money. There was no wait on a weekday morning and I was nervous because it was my first consultation, but all the counseling directors were friendly. However, as soon as the director saw it, he immediately built up a self-repair, and the director didn't even explain any other options other than self-repair! At this time, I didn't know much about what surgical methods were available in the first place, so there were a lot of questions I couldn't ask, and I didn't even know that using autologous ribs for the first surgery was a burden, so I thought to myself that if I use autologous ribs, it will be stronger and I won't have to have a second surgery! It was like this hahaha. Double nose correction, long nose correction, self-rib silicone, regular price of 480, forced to pay a reservation deposit was a bit high. If you pay 100,000 won in advance for CCTV , it will be recorded and shown . CT scan o, consultation fee Waiting Just post a review and you will receive a discount. The director was so nice. I couldn't ask him in detail this time, but he didn't bother to show me pictures and was very kind. However , I never paid much attention to meburi, but since you mentioned it for the first time, I took advantage of it, and later at other hospitals, I was told that it was at a normal level so basic sanding was all I needed. Can be provided as ct o, consultation fee The consultation time was the shortest, but the waiting time was the longest, and the director of Kipalim was typical of a business person with a friendly attitude and the type of person who wanted to get over it quickly because it was annoying. From then on, I started to like it to a certain extent, but the director simply explained the surgery method. Because there is a lot of columella, the short nose needs to be corrected. I don't have a short nose, but my nasal passages are relatively poor! I didn't really understand why it was short, but since I wasn't going to do it here anyway, I just skipped it. And they told me to correct my crooked nose because they were going to put silicone in there. It was slightly bent, but other hospitals said it was just normal. The price is also the heaviest. Box nose, short nose, columella removal (?), curved nose, donated ribs or self-cost (300,000 won added) + nasal septum + silicone. List price: 660. I didn't ask about the cctv, but I think the person next to me picked it up because it said it can be viewed! The director had a consultation fee of 10,000 won, and I took city photos as 1 year 4. ㅎㄷㅁㅎ (gentleman, director ㄱㅈㄱ) There was a bit of a wait for acupuncture on weekdays, and there seemed to be a lot of foreign customers! I decided on a consultation after reading reviews about the director's experience, pack width, and pursuit of naturalness, and the director was really friendly, so I felt good. But I could feel the inexplicable territorial tension between the employees! The director sternly scolded me and asked if my nose could be replaced with a non-implanted one, so I was a little embarrassed. Then, I listened intently to the director's words as to what should be done, and I said that I did not want to raise the area between the eyebrows, but he said that there was no such silicone, so he added a shape that is thin on top and thicker at the bottom, and lowered the starting point. Although he was a bit cool and cold, he held my face and kept turning it around and looked at me closely for a long time and I liked it!! And the most important thing!!! Since my nostrils are small, should I have the fat layer surrounding my nostrils removed? He said that if I widen them by doing this, the shape of the nostrils will improve. This was something I was worried about, and the director added that this is a very advanced technology and only the director can do it, so I was shocked for a moment. Overall review: There is firmness due to the director’s efforts. If you don't understand the structure of your face and ask questions, you may be hurt by the facts, but he explained it diligently in his own way. Since I didn't get a CT scan, I informed the director of the hospital's opinion on the size and straightness of my septal cartilage, which was diagnosed on the first day. Nasal septum + ear cartilage + silicone nostril fat removal Regular price 400 A reservation fee of 10,000 won is slightly enforced. There is no refund later and can only be replaced by the procedure + Aftercare is meticulous, the director performs 2 surgeries per day. When CCTV is requested, only the parts that appear on the director can be shown within the storage period. 5. ㅇㄱㅈㅅㅇ (Apgujeong, Director ㅊㅈㅎ) I waited here for 40-50 minutes (I waited so long that they provided a nose filler removal service) and they used the entire building. This person seemed to be the only one who specialized in nose work, and the nasal line that I most wanted to improve was very voluminous, so I went for a consultation. The consultation took longer than expected, so I had a very brief conversation with the manager at the next appointment. The director was really, really confident, and I felt like he sympathized with and listened to my story. When I just showed the picture, I felt like they only said good things about it, saying that it was great and that it was a collaboration that could be improved. I was a little confused because I thought they were doing it to relieve my anxiety, but I felt good throughout the consultation! The price was also the most reasonable. If you don't have a 100% septum or use septum 90 + ear cartilage 10, the regular price is 300. They force a deposit of 300. They didn't get a CT scan here either . After-sales service lasted 3 years! Instead, the aftercare part was a bit weak, and when I brought up CCTV, they explained that if a medical accident occurred and a report came in, the police would take over later and I could check it there. Um, are you being honest? Feeling a bit rejected...? I think I heard at first glance that it went up to black once a long time ago, but I didn't look for it myself so it was vague. 6. ㅊㅇ (gentleman, director ㅂㅇㄱ) First of all, my first impression of the director here was a bit bad. When I talk about the direction I want to take, I feel like they're laughing at me a little. Why don't I want to raise my eyebrows? Have you been to any hospital? Did you hear anything? He asked a question like this. Although he was kind, I was disappointed that he overall made me feel like he was looking down on me. The director looked very tired even though it was 2pm, but I was surprised by the fact that he knew what I wanted before I could even say anything and recommended the method exactly as I thought. You liked non-implants, so let’s stop being greedy and achieve a good balance between the tip of the nose and the bridge of the nose!!  They used something called retroauricular fascia, which I was unfamiliar with, to fill in the bridge of the nose and connect the tip of the nose and the slightly protruding part of the beak! When it comes to the tip of the nose, if you want to give up your greed, try nasal septum + ear cartilage, or columella and nasal labia correction, if you want to make sure you have columella and nasal labia correction, give me two options. Oh, and it was nice that you showed me a lot of photos of customers with cases similar to mine. The thing that looks like a slightly protruding mouth has improved a lot, so I got it. Leader! The price was more expensive than expected. The regular price, including nose filler removal, was about 4 million won. There was no separate review discount, and they gave a small discount if you paid the reservation deposit. There wasn't much difference in price, so the director really liked it, but I just didn't buy it. + I was a little worried that if I filled the bridge of the nose with a material called the fascia behind the ears, it would all be absorbed. There aren't many information posts.. as 1 year (in case of side effects, anesthesia and material costs must be paid separately) After-care was good and the guardian can check it on CCTV during the surgery . 7. ㅍㄹㅈ (Shin Non-hyeon, Director ㅅㅇㅅ) The long-awaited last hospital.. (I was originally planning to go to Jamsil ㄹㅁㅊ, but they suddenly said they had to change the reservation time, so I canceled it) 5:30 in the evening.. I was so tired and wanted to go home, but I mustered up my strength and asked hard. I saw the director and he looked really tired, but he was calm and kind. I was told that I had to pay close attention to the shape of my nostrils, so I was recommended a fragrance-free product for a natural improvement in my nose. The tip of the nose was slightly improved with ear cartilage, and the bridge of the nose was slightly filled with ear cartilage. The regular price was around 360-370 and there was some pressure for a reservation fee. Here too, follow-up care is provided through CCTV, and guardians can check during the surgery! In the end, I decided that it wasn't a complex for me to deal with the ups and downs of side effects while being limited by the cursed combination of nose and small nostrils! Originally, I wasn't that dissatisfied with my face. I thought it would look much prettier if I just had a nose, but I only had this opinion, so I gave up thinking that living comfortably was important, although it was a little disappointing! I hope everyone really thinks carefully and takes note.
Written by
App

Comment 16
spqp 2023-10-19 (목) 15:48 9 Months ago Address
와...궁금한 병원 다녀왔네 자세하게 남겨줘서 고마워 고생했어!!!!
음굿굿임니다 2023-10-20 (금) 01:07 9 Months ago Address
오오 정보 정말 고마워
테트라 2023-10-22 (일) 07:38 9 Months ago Address
자세한 정보글 고마워!
요미바라기 2023-10-23 (월) 15:24 9 Months ago Address
와 자세한정보 넘 고마워!
녀나루라 2023-10-24 (화) 23:20 9 Months ago Address
정보 진짜 고마워! 어디서 할거야?
묵묵한묵사발 2023-10-25 (수) 00:33 9 Months ago Address
후기 최고야!! 정보 고마워~~
코캣 2023-11-01 (수) 22:24 9 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!!
관으 2023-11-03 (금) 00:54 9 Months ago Address
헐 자세한 후기 고마워 ㅜ.ㅜ! 혹시 결정했어?
엽도기 2023-11-03 (금) 15:44 9 Months ago Address
우앗 고마워!!!!!!
예쁘코ㅈㅂ 2023-11-24 (금) 18:00 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
위니잉 2023-12-06 (수) 04:19 8 Months ago Address
고마우
뉴뉴코뉴 2023-12-06 (수) 11:44 8 Months ago Address
후기 고마워1!!
abyss 2023-12-09 (토) 16:15 8 Months ago Address
도움된다!! 후기 고마워
피키코 2023-12-13 (수) 17:01 8 Months ago Address
후기 너무 좋다 !! 고마워
0복코탈출0 2024-01-16 (화) 22:23 6 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!
덱시부프로펜 2024-03-13 (수) 13:15 5 Months ago Address
와 정말 고마워 이렇게 자세한 후기를... 나도 윤곽 상담 받아보다가 내 얼굴 윤곽에 만족하게 된 케이스라 마지막 말 공감간다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데 또 코성형 찾아보는건 안비밀..
Prev  Next  List