• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the nose surgery (ㅂㄴㄴ/ㅁㅇㄷ/ㄹㄱ)

park3 2023-10-18 (수) 11:36 9 Months ago 2615
Finally, I'm back! It was really hard to cover everything in one day, but I wanted to share information about TMI, so give it a try! First of all, my concern was that I wanted to correct my nose, not raise the bridge of my nose too much, and even improve the spread of my nose to both sides! ㅂㄴㄴ(ㅏ,ㅏ,ㅏ) - Director Choi ㅇㅊ ☑ Reservation method: Consultation reservations available through KakaoTalk/phone (no consultation fee!, additional costs may apply for CT scan) ☑ Aftercare: Day 1 (dressing, antibiotics, swelling injection, Laser), 3rd day (cotton removal, swelling injection, laser), 7th day (suture/splint removal, laser, sebum management + consultation with the director) ☑ A/S period: 1 year ☑ CCTV: CCTV O, it is difficult to provide recordings A guardian can come and watch in real time ☑ Anesthesia method: Sleep anesthesia ☑ Waiting time: Approximately 5-10 minutes ☑ Discount benefits: Approximately 500,000 won discount for partial disclosure, same-day reservation discount ☑ KakaoTalk notification after consultation: O (deliver consultation notes) > According to the nose photo shoot staff, when you enter the nose photo shoot area, there are separate places to leave your luggage, so you can bring your bags! All you have to do is go in, tidy up your bangs and fine hair with the headband on the chair, and lift your head or turn your torso as instructed. Haha, I made a fool of myself there haha. The staff member said, “At a 45-degree angle,” but you just have to slightly raise your head up at a 45-degree angle. Since it was a consultation, I turned my torso 45 degrees without knowing anything ^^.... I'm shy . It's easy to recognize because it's all pasted together haha! > Consultation with the director. He asked me basic things such as whether I had ever had a nose job or surgery, what I was worried about, how I wanted to improve it, whether I wanted it to be flashy or natural, etc. He looked at a photo of my nose taken on an iPad and asked me how I would improve it. ☑ Diagnosis : Silicone + septal cartilage + double nose correction + nasolabial angle correction + columella trimming + curved nose trimming + possibility of using donated costal cartilage > Consultation by the director My heart pounded, I waited for about 10 minutes and the director came in and touched my nose. He said that he said the same thing overall as he said before and that there was no need for an osteotomy!! He said that he would not use any other supplements as he thought my nasal septum would be sufficient. He used a cotton swab to line my nose and told me how to proceed and how it would look like this! It was really nice that you looked at a picture of my nose on the pad and explained to me how to raise the angle by looking at it so I could feel it with my own eyes. My nose shape is not a difficult double nose shape. Also, my nose is slightly curved into an S shape, but it is not curved from the upper nasal bone. He told me that my nasal bone was slightly crooked and that if I had enough surgery, it would be corrected to a straight line. I never even knew my nose was crooked in my life. After listening to the director and looking closely, I realized that my nose was not in the philtrum line.. haha. You can tell just by looking at it. It was really amazing. Anyway, for my first surgery, I was very nervous because it was my first consultation at this hospital, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to ask many questions. However, they told me to think about whether I had any questions about the surgical method or materials until the end, so I could talk about any questions that came to mind while thinking about it. I was able to rest assured that I had enough time to answer questions because they waited so kindly! And he told me that if I had to have surgery, everything would go well, so I finished the consultation with a very reassured heart. > Price consultation with the manager. In general, I really liked the consultation I had with the manager at the end..! He showed me quite a few comparative photos of people with nose shapes similar to mine before and after surgery, and gave me many examples of how the correction would look beautiful. Based on the diagnosis the director gave me before discussing the price, I again explained the surgical method and what materials to use. He gave it to me and told me a little bit more about the hospital. 1) The director is really good at correcting the nose. 2) He studies hard to meet the patient's needs as much as possible. 3) He displays pictures sent by patients in the operating room and compares them before performing surgery. At the same time, he never forces reservations and tells people to think about it deeply. Thank you.. November ~ When I told him that I wanted to do it around December, he said that since it was peak season and he was busy, the sooner I told him, the better he would be able to do it on the date I wanted! If you make a deposit and change your mind or can't schedule, they said you should contact them a week in advance and they would refund 100% of the deposit. Among the hospitals I've been to, this is the only place where 100% of the deposit is refunded;;  ㅁㅇㄷ (ㅏ, ㅣ, ㄴ, ㅡ) - Director Lee ㄱㅇ ☑ Reservation method: Consultation reservations available through KakaoTalk/phone (no consultation fee!, CT costs 10,000 won) ☑ Aftercare: Swelling care (injection, laser), VIP One-time care (skin care - dead skin cells, sebum), breast injection (if necessary after treatment) ☑ A/S period: 1 year (Free: If the hospital is at fault, otherwise additional material and anesthesia costs apply) *A little over 1 year After-sales service is available to check for inflammation even after passing ☑ CCTV: CCTV O, full view upon request ☑ Anesthesia method: sedation anesthesia ☑ Waiting time: Approximately 1 hour in the lobby only (waiting even after entering the consultation room) ☑ Discount benefits: Write a partially public review, full progress photos (the marketing team will contact you upon request for a full face photo), lowest price applied on the day ☑ KakaoTalk after consultation Alarm: O (Consultation memo delivered) > After CT scan, take a nose picture. I filled out a simple chart and went in to take a nose picture! The staff was kind when explaining CT scans and taking pictures of my nose :) This was the second hospital I went to, so taking pictures of my nose wasn't difficult^^.. Here, they even gave me a hair tie to tie my hair up > Consultation with the manager The waiting time for the primary consultation wasn't that long, about 10-15 minutes? There were a lot of people in the lobby, but I thought the wait time wasn't that long compared to that... When I went in, they asked me the same basic questions about my style, and when they looked at my nose, they told me that they thought it would be diagnosed this way! ☑ Diagnosis: Silicone + nasal septum + ear cartilage + correction of nasolabial angle + shaving of the hooked nose + correction of the columella + reduction of the nostril + supplement (donor rib - optional) Here too, they said that the donor rib can be entered with supplements, and the reduction of the nostril will not be done too much. You said it would! He asked me to go with a straight line for the overall nose line! (I told you that I was looking for a natural feeling) First of all, I finished the first consultation and there was a long, long waiting time for me... > I think I waited for more than an hour for the director's consultation. After the director's consultation, the staff gave me about 30 minutes. They said there would be a waiting time, but I thought it wouldn't be too much of a burden for the hospital appointment scheduled after that, so I said I'd wait. It was about 30 minutes. I had to wait a lot longer than before, but I said I'd just wait, but..... 30 minutes passed. They didn't even call me or tell me anything else. They said I had to wait longer.. It was hard to wait because there was no such information. Anyway, I came here to get a consultation, so I just waited haha. “How long do I have to wait..?” I was embarrassed to ask anyway! However, as soon as the director came in, he asked, “Oh my, how long have you been waiting?” and I felt a little better. He said he was sorry.. He explained it while looking at the CT scan, and said that it would be good if the silicone goes in about 2 to 2.5 mm. My nose bridge is like that. Maybe it's because it's not low, but I don't think I need to spend much! When he looked at my nose with a CT scan, he said that the nasal septum was about 31mm, which seemed to be enough to use considering the size/thickness. Of course, he said that he would have to open it to find out whether it was strong or not... The length of my nasal cartilage was clearly visible and it was large, so it was easy to fix. He said that my nose might look bigger, so I had to design it well before going into surgery. However, it looked like a CT scan, but what was the nostril and what was the bridge of the nose... The explanation was not detailed, so even if I looked, I couldn't see it and didn't understand it. And I had that feeling a little bit! He took a photo of my nose using the Photoshop app and drew it on top of the photo. It was nice to be able to see how it would change because I could see it with my own eyes! > Price consultation with the manager. On the desk in the room where I was consulting with the manager, there was a sign saying 'No recording/video recording'... If there are people who don't take notes and just record it and listen to it at home, take note! I just wrote down everything I wanted to ask in a notebook and scribbled notes in the notebook. Now, we are discussing the price in earnest. He also told me things like the treatment period schedule and asked if I had any questions, looking at the Q&A list I wrote down and answering carefully. The basic nose cost is 1.99 million won. If you enter an additional plan here, of course, an additional amount will be added to the final price! * He said that the amount could change by about 300,000 won (but he didn't explain why the amount changed..) The conclusion was nasal septum + double nose correction + hooked beak + nose bridge reduction > This is the final diagnosis! Here, the reservation deposit is set at 100,000 won right away, but after that, if you want to make a reservation deposit, you said 10%, and you said you would get a 90% refund.  ㄹㄱ(ㅗ,ㅡ) - Director Yoon ㅅㄱ ☑ Reservation method: KakaoTalk/phone consultation reservation available (consultation) No rain!, CT costs 10,000 won) ☑ After-care: Swelling laser, swelling injection, antibiotics (The director continuously checks the condition every time you visit the hospital) ☑ A/S period: 1 year (Anesthesia and material costs only) Correction) ☑ CCTV: CCTV O, can be viewed by applying in advance the day before or on the day ☑ Anesthesia method: sedation, local anesthesia ☑ Waiting time: There was no waiting in the lobby, but you went into the waiting room and waited for a total of 30 minutes for all consultations ☑ Discount benefits: KO 20% discount on writing reviews and revealing photos (there was no mention of same-day reservation discount benefits) ☑ KakaoTalk notification after consultation : Before the CT scan, I fill out a chart and go in. Strangely, here, they ask for my entire resident registration number, blood type, height, and weight. They even ask about the surgery price, budget, and surgery time, which are usually discussed during a consultation with the director. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling a bit burdened by these questions. .. (Of course, it is a necessary question during the consultation, so I accept asking it here ㅠ) The employee who helped me fill out the chart and even helped me with the shooting order spoke a bit bluntly, so I was a little scared. > After going into the waiting room for the manager's consultation and waiting for about 10 minutes, the manager said He came in making the sound of his shoes clicking haha. He also asked me basic questions, so I answered them and looked at CT photos and nose photos and told me how to design them and what materials to use. This was my first surgery and it was my first time attending a consultation, so I was really unfamiliar with the vocabulary related to rhinoplasty. But here, everything was explained slowly and in detail, so I was able to understand. First of all, he spoke very slowly, so I was able to relax a bit! This is where I first found out that I had rhinitis..! It's really funny, it's the season change season and I'm also catching a cold, so I didn't even think about a functional nose, but talking about rhinitis made me think about a functional nose again... Even if I get a refund for a functional nose, I think it would be a good price. This.. ☑ Diagnosis: Silicone + nasal septum + donor rib + ear cartilage + fat removal + functional nose (rhinitis) He said he would use the double support method using both the nasal septum and donor rib. Because of the absorption rate in my body, he told me the ingredients in the order of their retention. Did you give it to me? 1st Autologous Costal Cartilage 2nd Donated Costal Cartilage 3rd Nasal Septum 4th Ear Cartilage It is said that the strength to endure in this order is good. But they say there is a patent law here that uses the septum and donor rib cartilage together as supports one by one...? Anyway, he told me that he would use that type of surgery > I think I waited for about 15 minutes during the consultation with the director.. haha. Anyway, the director was full of energy. Just looking at him, he had a slightly youthful vibe.. He showed me a CT scan and what are we looking at now? It is there, it is a cross section looking from above, it is looking from below, the left and right sides are reversed, etc. The director taught me by showing me how to look at these CT pictures. Since I knew how to look at my nose in person, I understood better. If the bone on the bridge of your nose is thick, you need to have an osteotomy, but I have really pretty bones. Because of my boxy nose, the cartilage and fat in my nose are problems haha. So, they say there is no need for an osteotomy. The diagnosis was the same as at other hospitals. According to the CT scan, the right nose was fine, but the left nose was blocked. I was diagnosed with inferior nasal horn hypertrophy. Actually, I was a rhinitis patient. He said it would be better to use 3-4mm of silicone to fill the gap in the corner of the nose. (Shock here... 2 After listening to ~2.5mm, it suddenly jumps to 3~4... I thought it was a little too high or flashy) The reason for using a double septum + donor rib is because autologous ribs are not often chosen, but their shortcomings are highlighted. So, if we talk about the donor ribs, the donor ribs are not mine, so they cannot last long and can be absorbed, so he recommended using this method. > Price consultation with the director. Ultimately, silicone + nasal septum + donor ribs + ear cartilage (making the tip of the nose rounder) ) + Fat removal + Functional nose (rhinitis) This is how it came out! Here, about 1 million won is refunded from the insurance company, so 1 million won is lost. The treatment schedule is 2nd day - removal of cotton inside the nose, 10th day - removal of splint and removal of stitches. Other hospitals say that stitches are removed around the 7th day, but here, it heals even more. They said they would remove it on the 10th day + that they would revisit the hospital at 2/6 months and the doctor would check the progress of the area, swelling, location, etc. and that they might make recommendations for managing the scars that appear > However, everything is free . So far! If you have any more questions, please ask (like the price or anything I didn't mention!) and I'll send you a message.

Comment 29
페넬로페페 2023-10-19 (목) 01:51 9 Months ago Address
제일 맘에 드는 병원은 어디였어??

park3 Writer 2023-10-30 (월) 15:05 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
권녠 2023-10-19 (목) 14:26 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

park3 Writer 2023-10-30 (월) 15:06 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코코코코코입코 2023-10-19 (목) 21:18 9 Months ago Address
와 너무 자세하게 적어져수서 가사드려용

ㅎㅎ 도움됐길바라
포도세알 2023-10-19 (목) 22:26 9 Months ago Address
헉 복코 너무 고민이었는데 감사합니다

웅!
vinueh 2023-10-20 (금) 00:28 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

vinueh 2023-11-01 (수) 03:07 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

vinueh 2023-11-01 (수) 03:05 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
테트라 2023-10-22 (일) 07:44 9 Months ago Address
자세한 정보 너무 고마워!!!

웅!
Yosss 2023-10-25 (수) 02:56 9 Months ago Address
와 진짜 자세하게 써줬다ㅠㅠ 고마워1!1
서에요 2023-10-25 (수) 10:15 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

park3 Writer 2023-10-30 (월) 15:08 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사르미언닝 2023-10-31 (화) 18:53 9 Months ago Address
진짜 짱이다
어디가 가장 맘에들엇어??
Sos7200 2023-11-02 (목) 07:48 9 Months ago Address
예사 정리 너무 잘해줘서 머든 병원 다 다니게 하고 후기 쓰게 하고 싶어.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 바나나 견절 알 수 있을까??
관으 2023-11-03 (금) 15:26 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쿄몽 2023-11-06 (월) 12:52 9 Months ago Address
나 엄청 화려하고 뾰족하게 높이구 싶은데 혹시 저 병원들 중에 비슷하게 화려한 라인 잘 뽑는 병원 있었어 ㅜㅁㅜ??
미아미아야 2023-12-04 (월) 18:26 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
nomore1089 2023-12-18 (월) 03:46 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈눈좋아 2023-12-18 (월) 10:11 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈눈좋아 2023-12-23 (토) 16:03 7 Months ago Address
제일 맘에드는 병원이랑 이유 궁금해!! 나도 저병원들 고민중 ㅠㅠ
끼븐 2023-12-26 (화) 07:55 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
꿈돌이꿈나무 2024-02-27 (화) 11:33 5 Months ago Address
수술어디서했어?