Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 3 Ssangsu products (OLO, BIO, Naturalism)

미소천사유 2023-10-19 (목) 19:02 8 Months ago 2756
I've had no or inner twins my entire life, but now I want to lose some out (Im Bo-ra, Jang Won-young, Winterst), so I looked into some hospitals and finally went! Since I received counseling for OLO/BIO/Naturalism in this order, I will write the review in that order. I'm writing this quickly in case I forget something, so please understand if I'm rambling haha. If you have any questions, please leave a comment! 1. Olo (former director) - Waiting time about 10 to 15 minutes? If you write down a chart and wait, they call you to take an eye photo shoot. After taking an eye photo shoot in the studio, you return. The staff and manager were all friendly. They had a somewhat charming and bright style. I noticed this from the time I called to make a reservation. Also, I am sensitive to time commitments, so please notify me of the waiting time in advance. I like it, and you're good at talking about it. Arigato... First of all, if I were to talk about my eye problem in more detail, I wanted to remove the double eyelid outline and the shape of my eyes seemed to be naturally droopy, so I asked if there was any surgery that could improve this. I wanted to see it, and I wanted to stretch out my eyes like a cat. I was expecting that this would require openings. I took a picture of the eye shape I wanted and showed it to the manager and director. He looked at my eyes and thought that in-out/semi-out would be the best, given the structure of my eyes. He told me ㄹㅇ I was so sad, I thought I could be like that if I had surgery, but I couldn't ;; ... Laser * Visit information - Receive treatment the next day after surgery and come on the 7th day to remove stitches * AS - 3 years * Discount information - First surgery event (discount on openings) / Photos provided (1, 3, 7 days + one-month progress photos) / Write a review (Gangnam Sister, Bobby Talk) / 10% discount on same-day reservations (VAT excluded) This hospital looked at photos and talked about my eye structure and eye-opening habits. I didn't even know I was lifting my eyes with my forehead lol. I mainly use my eyes to look, and now I know that the position of my eyebrows is different in the picture when I close my eyes and when I open them; The director kept changing the lines and even showed me what it would look like when I had a front flap and top flap. I felt like the consultation with the director was really long, but he talked a lot about my eyes and showed me various designs, so it felt that way. 2. BIO (Director Hong) - No waiting time. Is ptosis the same thing as eye correction? He looked at my face like this and touched it and said, “You have ptosis.” If you get ptosis, you won’t need to get cantae and opening your eyes will be better. I showed you pictures of Winter, Jang Won-young, and Lim Bo-ra, but there was no mention of that. It’s embarrassing.. Perhaps he thought that fixing the ptosis was more important, but he explained that in detail... If the pupil is visible 80% of the time when the eye is opened, it is said to be a big eye. Normally, the pupil is covered a little too much, so this is corrected with ptosis. It will improve the ability to open the eyes and enlarge the size of the eyes. If you are going to have ptosis, it is never too late to decide. * Director's diagnosis - Front incision double eyelid + ptosis. This means making a small incision and removing the skin in front of the eye that looks stuffy. * Aftercare - Nothing in particular. They say that it is more effective to simply apply compresses or take a walk at home. * Visit information - Visit the hospital once the day after surgery and have stitches removed on the 4th day (total of 2 visits) * AS - 2 years * Discount information - Eye photos Public PS Those who wear contact lenses should not go for an eye test. I wish they had told me in advance; Annoyingly, I can't see anything except the lens case and saline solution that the staff gave me in the hospital bathroom, but my eyesight isn't good. I have astigmatism;; I was sweating while trying to take notes after receiving the consultation in that state. Just put on your glasses and go. Dude, duplicate reservations are not possible here. For example, does it make sense that a person who made a reservation and received consultation from Director Hong cannot receive consultation again from another director at this hospital? Haha, Hong. The director kept speaking informally and had a tendency to confidently make diagnoses... I think I heard that he was very proud of himself because he had a long career. I wonder if that's why he gives counseling like this; and the explanation was so fast that it was hard to take notes. I just gave up taking notes in the middle. I couldn't understand it just by listening, so when I asked again, they didn't explain it in detail, but anyway, I really wanted to run out haha^^ 3. Naturalism (Director Kang) - The waiting time was about 10 minutes. The director was a female director, and it was just my style. It ends with a neat, simple and clear explanation in a calm tone of voice. I understand perfectly well. The hospital kept telling me to write down the medications I was taking on the chart, but I didn't know why I had to write them down? The director here explained to me that vitamin medicine can cause a lot of bleeding during surgery, so do not take it 2 weeks before the surgery date. I felt scared for a moment, so I should remember that haha ​​* Director's diagnosis - nose incision + fat removal * Aftercare - come to remove stitches Laser for swelling * Visit information - Visit on the 4th day, stitches removed on the 7th day * After-sales service - 1 year * Discount information - Eye photos provided Eye correction has two purposes: making the eyes appear clearer and strengthening the double eyelids. So optional. The funny thing is, all the hospitals recommended incisions because I had too much fat in my eyes, but here, they told me to go for non-incisions. If you look at the double eyelid line of my eyes, they said it would hold up well for more than 5 seconds, so they said it would be good to do it through incisions. You have to believe me. Similar to the diagnosis here at other hospitals, they said that I have a habit of lifting my left eye with force and that my right eye is thick because it has a lot of fat. So, they said it would involve a little fat removal, but even with fat removal, it's inevitable that the skin will be thick. Don't expect it to get thinner haha. Oh, I'm so sad. If you want to get thinner, you have to get a forehead lift. Isn't that a forehead lift surgery? Hahaha, I'm so scared haha ​​PS Oh, everything was good, but the problem was when I discussed the price with the last manager. The manager doesn't tend to answer questions in detail. He said that if I make an appointment on the same day, he will deduct the cost of fat removal. I made an appointment at the hospital that same day. It wasn't something I wanted to do, so I'm looking into it now... So I couldn't make a same-day reservation, so I asked her to tell me how much it would cost to remove the fat, but she didn't answer that and told me to think about it until the 28th and then contact me? Do you think I'm being threatened? If you don't make a decision by this day, I'll pay for the additional fat removal. But they won't tell you how much it will cost. I feel like this haha.. I'll end the review like this. If you have any questions, please leave a comment~~

Comment 12
오닝뿌 2023-10-19 (목) 19:45 8 Months ago Address
ㅇㅈㅋㅋ
ㅈㅇㅈㅇ강원장님은 좋은데 실장님 너무 별로^^ 핵불친절하심~
예뼈 2023-10-20 (금) 13:40 8 Months ago Address
그래도 난 수술은 원장님 보고 하는거라고 생각해서 3 같은 원장님한테 했는데 결과적으로 만족함..ㅎ 남은 상담 있으면 더 돌아보고 고민 해봐
navida 2023-10-25 (수) 03:04 8 Months ago Address
나 1번에서 했는데 진짜 과잉진료 없는데야ㅋㅋㅋ 상담가서 예약금까지 걸고 나와서 원장님 이력 찾아 보니까 이전에 눈으로 입소문 났던 분이시더라고 난 지금 경과보러 다니는데 소독할때 항상 원장님한테 직접 받구이써!
Oohh36 2023-11-03 (금) 14:30 7 Months ago Address
나도 지금 고민중인데 자세하게 적어줘서 고마워!
kimkimjina 2023-11-14 (화) 14:37 7 Months ago Address
고마워!!
개보헤리 2023-11-25 (토) 19:24 7 Months ago Address
전 3에서 합니댱ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 근데 제 담당 실장님은 착하시던디ㅠ 그 불친절 실장 도대체 누구야~~~~
제니훈 2023-12-11 (월) 14:45 6 Months ago Address
고민중인데 도움되는 글 고마웡 ㅜㅜ
3956 2023-12-11 (월) 22:49 6 Months ago Address
오 세세하게 알려줘서 고마워!
눈눈이이 2023-12-29 (금) 20:49 6 Months ago Address
오 나두 1상담 가봐야게따 고마웡!!