• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Caramel Consultation Review

닉ㄴ임ㅋㅋ 2023-10-08 (일) 15:19 11 Months ago 1191
First of all, when I first went there, the counseling director said that I could do epicanthoplasty and posterior epicanthoplasty, but I didn't want to do that. But after that, the director came, and fortunately, he didn't recommend anterior epicanthoplasty or posterior epicanthoplasty, but recommended upper epicanthoplasty through incisions. It made sense, but I wasn't sure about it, so I went there after looking at a few reviews. I just made a reservation for a couple, but the facilities, the director, and the counseling manager were all nice and friendly, and the atmosphere wasn't bad, but the price was a little expensive.
Written by
App

Comment 4
Yy007 2023-10-09 (월) 18:52 11 Months ago Address
My friend had it done at Caramel, but they said it wasn't wrong and that they would re-operate even if I didn't like it, so I did it here, and Gjallon said he wasn't doing re-operation and was satisfied... (He said it was a bit noticeable ㅜ Even when I looked at it, it was a bit dark because it was an incision...) I asked if they would unconditionally do re-operation. ??

닉ㄴ임ㅋㅋ Writer 2023-10-15 (일) 20:54 11 Months ago Address
물어봤는데 2년 무상으로 as해준다했어

대운 2024-06-14 (금) 17:31 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냐미밍 2024-07-06 (토) 14:33 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List