• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Seoul Eye Product Review

신이신 2023-10-07 (토) 03:52 8 Months ago 1037
ㅇㅇㅇ The plastic surgery clinic looked at my eyes and explained that they had good opening power and that my eyes were already large so there was no need for dentures. Both the director and the director said the same and decided to proceed only with natural adhesion. When I posted before and after photos on the app, I was told that the price would be around 530,000 won and I had to pay a deposit of 50,000 won. ㅇㄷㅍ Plastic surgery I didn't think the place I made a reservation for was very good because my friend had done it, but he praised it so much that I made a reservation. The director looked at it and said it was a partial incision for upper slit. The first time I went to ㅇㅇㅇ, there was no mention of slit, but they suddenly mentioned upper slit, so I was embarrassed. It seemed like my heart was closed from the beginning. The price was 170 for partial incision and 77 for upper eyelid surgery, but I mentioned my friend's name and said they would do it for a total of 230 won. I paid the consultation fee of 10,000 won and showed up without an appointment. I was told to get upper eye opening and sunken eye correction at a plastic surgery clinic. The second time I went, I talked about upper eye opening at ㅇㄷㅍ. I heard why I had to do it. I lived my life without knowing whether I had Mongolian folds or not, but since I have Mongolian wrinkles, if I just make a buried line, the entire area around the front of my eyes will be covered, so I won't be able to see any of the lines in front of my eyes, so they told me to make them bigger, and they said I don't have enough strength to open my eyes. As evidence, the manager said that the area just below the orbital bone was saggy and there were some wrinkles on the forehead. The price for sale was 100, eye correction 50, upper tightening 100, but he said if you write 8 letters, 4 each on two apps, it will be done for 168. So, I put down a deposit of 100,000 won. It's so confusing because the three places are all saying different things, and I'm having a hard time making a decision because I'm wondering if it's overtreatment... I'm having a lot of thoughts about not doing it, and I think I need to think about it more.

Comment 4
늉뉵이 2023-10-07 (토) 08:54 8 Months ago Address
유용한 정보 감사합니다!
규자르 2023-10-23 (월) 00:28 8 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다!
buehler21 2023-11-24 (금) 01:07 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
신이신 Writer 2023-11-24 (금) 01:17 7 Months ago Address
결국 예약금 걸었던거 다 환불받고 수술안하기로함
Prev  Next  List