• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the first eye and nose treatment

kkku 2023-08-06 (일) 23:41 10 Months ago 2158
Eyes (double eyelids), nose (bridge of nose, tip of nose) Hospital name: ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ Consultant: Director ㄱㅅㅇ Consultation fee: 10,000 won Consultation details: After eye and nose consultation, I had a consultation for almost an hour as there were no reservations. Since it was my first consultation, there were a lot of things I didn't know yet, but he really looked at my face and explained everything in detail. For the eyes, it is recommended to use incision double eyelids with the tips of the eyes raised and the front slightly opened upward. They said that the ear cartilage on the tip of the nose, the bridge of the nose, the silicone, and the nasal septum would not match the harmony of the face. The explanation was really good, but the rhinoplasty was not under sedation and the cost was a bit expensive... -------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- Hospital name: ㅈㅇㅈㅇ Consultant: Director ㄱㅇㅈㅇ Consultation fee: None Consultation content: Eye and nose consultation The director was kind and gave good explanations. The director clearly explained only the necessary parts and the consultation was completed relatively quickly. Double eyelid incision, slight epicanthoplasty, nose tip septum + (ear cartilage), and nose bridge silicone were recommended. Here, they actually say that if you don't have a septum, the shape of the tip of your nose won't be pretty. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- Hospital name: ㅇㄴㅂ Consultant: ㅊㅁㄱ, Director ㅈㅊㅎ Consultation fee: None A CT scan of the nose was taken and consultation was conducted. A different director consulted with me about my eyes and nose, and explained everything in detail. The only one who does not recommend epicanthoplasty is double eyelid incision, septum on the tip of the nose + ear cartilage, and silicone on the bridge of the nose. However, the eye line drawing wasn't very good,,,, The nose explanation was the most detailed, but I was worried because there was a difference between the review photo and the photo shown at the hospital... (The review photo seems more colorful?) ---- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- All three places were friendly and there was no pressure to make same-day reservations! I plan to go to a few more places before making a decision and I hope it looks natural. If anyone has had surgery on any of them, please leave a comment!!

Comment 14
가구가 2023-08-07 (월) 09:20 10 Months ago Address
For the most part, everyone seems to be kind to me.
선지꾹 2023-08-07 (월) 10:09 10 Months ago Address
Why isn’t nose surgery done under sedation???

kkku Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 17:24 10 Months ago Address
They say they don’t prefer strong anesthesia,,!!
주블링링 2023-08-07 (월) 12:38 10 Months ago Address
An acquaintance of mine tried it at JJ and it seemed good.

kkku Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 17:24 10 Months ago Address
Oh thank you!
티라누 2023-08-07 (월) 14:19 10 Months ago Address
I had my eyes done at ㅇㄴㅂ and posted a review. Look, I had a reoperation, and Dr. Jang really put a lot of effort into designing my eye lines. I caught a lot of different things, and what I wanted was the semi-out side, so the line came out just as I wanted.

kkku Writer 2023-08-07 (월) 17:25 10 Months ago Address
Oh it was really good!! I’m worried haha
대전코봉이 2023-08-10 (목) 04:34 10 Months ago Address
비용 알 수 잇을까용?!

kkku Writer 2023-08-13 (일) 13:21 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
똥카 2023-08-12 (토) 19:28 10 Months ago Address
병원 이름 알수있을까요??

kkku Writer 2023-08-13 (일) 13:20 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

똥카 2023-08-13 (일) 14:59 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.